Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have one thing in the forums..

there isn't a problem getting players to play the game the problem is to keep them there, i see so many people with no idea and if they ask me any questions i always answer them , but thats not enough someone needs to go into the game and look for people who are noobs and ask then if then need help. this will help with people staying interested and also get more competition so the vets get to have more fun. aslo when it comes to HI's and boosts it seems like not many people know how to do them well, just my opinion but it seems some players are greedy and keep there secrets to themselves so they don't have competition and get a medal but you guys might feel differently cause you are vets and know how to do them in my case i suck at it bad. so pretty much i just say we need go help people and not just wait to ask

pretty sure everyone is going to hate my comment but thats the price i pay being a noob

Fedor u are right i like ur post, but how do we tell which noobs will listen and which ones will just be wasting our time? thats y i like my idea on the first page (b4 this turned into a bitch fest)
He_hate_Me
We_Hate_You...just shut up, none of ur posts make scene and are just plain useless. No1 is on ur side and no1 will be so stop wasting ur time...
Back to topic.

Digital_Magic

I wouldnt expect it to make sense to a bunch of idiots, let alone no one actually did read them in the first place. So now they dont make sense I guess...? Nice insult.

Heres the bottom line. vets can take all the credits if there is a forum contest, vets can take all the credits if theres an in game contest. Sorry for who that offends, but then again who really cares.

Everyone on the forums acts like its a constant dick measuring contest. I dont care if yall like me, nor agree with me. Im so sorry I mentioned that people have friends help them with boost. Honestly though, cry a river all you want the facts are the facts. And if stating them gets me hated on, look at my name.

Im not here to be friends with any of you, Im here to try and better MC. Get over it. Besides, Calder already admitted this all started over a "congrats" post I made a while ago. Not sure what rubbed him the wrong way, but he basically explained he was looking for a fight, because he didnt like the way I worded my congrats post. Boo fucking Hoo
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

lol some1 is angry :catfight:
hears how u better mc...play itRolleyes
instead of logging on every now and then and trying to hi some noobs(making them less inclined to play the game) y don't u try playing serious?
Might help the game unlike PC Thug'n the forums lol jks PC Thug haha gets me every time rofl

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:Fedor u are right i like ur post, but how do we tell which noobs will listen and which ones will just be wasting our time? thats y i like my idea on the first page (b4 this turned into a bitch fest)
He_hate_Me
We_Hate_You...just shut up, none of ur posts make scene and are just plain useless. No1 is on ur side and no1 will be so stop wasting ur time...
Back to topic.
alright ive been reading the last 3-4 pages and ive been holding back from posting...but ive had enough. this is the reason no one comes to the forums. who said no one agrees with him? he has had some good "ideas and suggestions" in which others have agreed. its people like you that make people not want to come in here and post. no matter what there is someone out there willing to disagree with someone just to bitch at somebody. i honestly dont care what people have to say so feel free to bash me all you want. this is bullshit, a thread can never stay on topic for more than 5 posts. after that its just to get peoples post counts up and to entertain themselves. as for people helping n00bs i message every new member when i see them log in for the first time. its the fact that people just dont want the help...anyway feel free to bash me now because i put in my 2 cents
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Funny you should bring this up. Look when I registered, and look when he registered, then look at our medals. Seems to me YOU are the one who doesnt know what they are talking about
:liar:

Okay, okay a couple of things here.

A. He_Hate_Me.. I STRNGLY suggest you do not try to compare yourself to rick on a gameplay standpoint.

B. Anyone who thinks people are winning top boost by not boosting from their multi or best friend cruising at perfect NW is a moron.

C. Danny, make your own thread if you want thread ideas.. I can't leave this open.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

*edit*

didn't see it was closed -_-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one thing i learned Tokkiez 4 1,337 03-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Forums = Dead Black__Metal 13 3,285 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new to forums!! Tokkiez 10 2,657 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  getting more on the forums LuDe 22 4,082 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Funny Thing St0ck___ 6 1,814 07-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Calder..Make that little thing you did last session.... WiReD__ 3 1,620 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post: calder12
  1 Thing Im Sick and tired of KiroDiesel 9 2,622 12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  funniest thing I have read inawhile modogg85 32 6,087 09-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon