Facebook      

Poll: McDonalds Hamburglar or Sesame Street Cookie Monster?
McDonalds Hamburglar > Sesame Street Cookie Monster?
McDonalds Hamburglar < Sesame Street Cookie Monster?
Undecided..
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll!!!

calder12 Wrote:Where the hell is the taco bell dog?

racist...

Lol whenever I see that dog I just want to punt it.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

calder12 Wrote:Where the hell is the taco bell dog?

racist...

Taco bell dog ... sh1t we might aswell add Miss Wendy from Wendys in here aswell in that case
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Wait....how about the Whopper King......He stares at people sleeping and when they wake up he gives them food.

Big_Bang Wrote:Lol whenever I see that dog I just want to punt it.

xD what better reason to add it? lol

There is NO WAY the Hamburgler is cooler than the Cookie Monster. I will state the reasons.

1. The Cookie Monster has his own toys.
2. The fu**ing Hamburgler cant even talk, the Cookie Monster may not talk well but he guts it out.
3. The Cookie Monster is a damn savage! Tell me the Hamburgler would get close enough to try and steal one of those cookies. Not a chance, not without losing a damn finger.
4. The Hamburgler is dressed like a convict, which means he got caught, and was too stupid to change his clothes.

CM FTW. Cool
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:There is NO WAY the Hamburgler is cooler than the Cookie Monster. I will state the reasons.

2. The fu**ing Hamburgler cant even talk, the Cookie Monster may not talk well but he guts it out.
3. The Cookie Monster is a damn savage! Tell me the Hamburgler would get close enough to try and steal one of those cookies. Not a chance, not without losing a damn finger.
4. The Hamburgler is dressed like a convict, which means he got caught, and was too stupid to change his clothes.

CM FTW. Cool

LMFAO !!!! HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA nice james ! you sounds like you know your s**t

Jdoggy Wrote:There is NO WAY the Hamburgler is cooler than the Cookie Monster. I will state the reasons.

CM FTW. Cool

Awww come on. Hamburglar is way cooler than the Cookie Monster. My reasons.

1. He wears a red cape, a brimmed hat, and has red gloves. Cookie Monster is fu##king naked.
2. "Robble, Robble, Robble" is a better phrase than "Me want cookie" or "Me eat cookie"
3. And the Cookie Monster eats inedible objects as well. A character in Sesame Street teaching children that eating anything is alright.
4. The Hamburglar is dressed like a convict cause he can get away with almost anything....only that stupid clown can catch him. The Cookie Monster condones eating/stuffing his face which leads to KIDS EATING LIKE HIM!!!!

The Hamburglar STRIKES AGAIN!

Big_Bang Wrote:Awww come on. Hamburglar is way cooler than the Cookie Monster. My reasons.

1. He wears a red cape, a brimmed hat, and has red gloves. Cookie Monster is fu##king naked.
2. "Robble, Robble, Robble" is a better phrase than "Me want cookie" or "Me eat cookie"
3. And the Cookie Monster eats inedible objects as well. A character in Sesame Street teaching children that eating anything is alright.
4. The Hamburglar is dressed like a convict cause he can get away with almost anything....only that stupid clown can catch him. The Cookie Monster condones eating/stuffing his face which leads to KIDS EATING LIKE HIM!!!!

hahahahahahaha HAHAHAHA hahahah ...as good...if not better then james (sorry james)

Big_Bang Wrote:Awww come on. Hamburglar is way cooler than the Cookie Monster. My reasons.

Oh now ya done it, I will break down your feeble attempts at an argument one by one.

1. "He wears a red cape, a brimmed hat, and has red gloves." Yes sounds really cool to me, so do the old ladies at the reading club in the hospital. Please...

2. "Robble, Robble, Robble" is a better phrase than "Me want cookie" or "Me eat cookie" Really???? Robble robble robble makes more sense than me want cookie? Ummmm what world do you live in? You: Hey guys robble robble robble. People you know react with: WTF are you talking about? You again: Ropbble robble robble: People you know react with: Alright if your just going to act retarded chill by your lonesome. Say to someone "Me want cookie" and you get a fucking cookie, they may question your vocabulary but at least they know wtf your talking about.

3. "And the Cookie Monster eats inedible objects as well. A character in Sesame Street teaching children that eating anything is alright." Yes the cookie monster is a savage, I already pointed that out. As long as we are using these characters to teach children why not just teach them to steal someones food. Yeah try and steal Cookie Monsters food and lose that finger buddy.

4. "The Hamburglar is dressed like a convict cause he can get away with almost anything....only that stupid clown can catch him. The Cookie Monster condones eating/stuffing his face which leads to KIDS EATING LIKE HIM!!!!"

If the mentally retarded burger thief would change his clothes the stupid clown would not catch him, this is basic stuff man, every commercial I have seen he gets caught by the stupid clown. Has it never occurred to you that the ONLY person trying to catch him IS the stupid clown???

Next time you step into the ring you best bring your a game. Ask Summit I will argue with anyone until I win.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

bump

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bored Poll Black__Metal 13 3,678 04-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Last Post: winterfell

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon