Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue thumb..

SpoonS2k Wrote:Nice man! I live in Tampa... We just sold like 40 of our stores so that was probably one of them... lol. Anyways, anyone want to pick me up this session?

You might have to prove yourself a little bit more before anyone good picks you up.

I know man... it's just tough to even compete when people are getting 4x exp right off the bat... I was hoping someone would pick me up give me a chance and if they think i suck then they can drop me.
If I had all the money I've ever spent on cars... I'd spend it on cars.

SpoonS2k Wrote:I know man... it's just tough to even compete when people are getting 4x exp right off the bat... I was hoping someone would pick me up give me a chance and if they think i suck then they can drop me.
its only 2x but yeah. the best way would be to start your own crew to gain cms. if you have enough someone will invite you, and if you the crew leader you get to keep all the cms you gained while you were leading.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

SpoonS2k Wrote:I know man... it's just tough to even compete when people are getting 4x exp right off the bat... I was hoping someone would pick me up give me a chance and if they think i suck then they can drop me.

It's more about having cm's than the level. Cause I mean your going to eventually get to level 56-57. But if you don't have a lot of cm's people don't want you.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Ok great... Keep an eye out for me guys
If I had all the money I've ever spent on cars... I'd spend it on cars.

Big_Bang Wrote:It's more about having cm's than the level. Cause I mean your going to eventually get to level 56-57. But if you don't have a lot of cm's people don't want you.

yes sir mr master sir
AlKi

Closed!!

i will just hi next sesh..i got my new target..will rape him everytime he online..

bubye Wrote:Closed!!

i will just hi next sesh..i got my new target..will rape him everytime he online..
3/13 9:48amo_O_BUBY...HI$0[View]
3/13 9:48amo_O_BUBY...HI$0[View]
3/13 9:47amo_O_BUBY...HI$0[View]
say it isnt so!!!:eek:
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

omg..what a noob is me..5 attempt not get any single hit? i quit!!~

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon