winter's own

my lineup so far:

1) me
2) cresent
3) raymond
4) slammedfire
5) Kermit
6) 1 spot open..

Wraith Wrote:yeah...easy top crew win sux, they shouldn't award them iconsTongue lol

Ya just like Vets shouldnt be allowed to go for 1-20 IDE...But hey you still did..........
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

If they want more competition they should take away the 2x experience for the leader. No one wants to race if they aren't getting the benefit.

Summit_Racing Wrote:Ya just like Vets shouldnt be allowed to go for 1-20 IDE...But hey you still did..........

Was going to say that.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

crazyfrog555 Wrote:LOL....i would say you've won already...Ray and Cres can have unlimited creds and give all ur crew the same...but...Ray and Cres are noobs!..Ray even said that lol..hes never needed to play his game...so he doesnt know how lol...good luck Tongue

LOL, your whack nathan..

that crew would be horrible.. simple fact being.. Ray/Cres may have "unlimited credits"

but they dont know what to do with them! Big Grin

@ summit @ the wraith situation :: LOL! Raymond made the 1-20 and 21-30 to good noobs a chance.. should have better rules for that shit >_>"

sounds to me like there be plenty of crews running next round.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

bubye Wrote:my lineup so far:

1) me
2) cresent
3) raymond
4) slammedfire
5) Kermit
6) 1 spot open..

hey man i didnt have room in my crew for boromir, sam or frodo.... so if you want you can borrow one of them... my shout :redface:
winter's own

Summit_Racing Wrote:Ya just like Vets shouldnt be allowed to go for 1-20 IDE...But hey you still did..........

Thats Rays mistake for alowing us 2... u can't blame me for trying for all the icons avalable 2 me. I was joking about not awarding you guys icons wow get a sence of humor.
In actual fact i would think it be harder to get lvl 1-20 ide considering there are alot more ppl that can challenge for it...iam only winning 2 of 3 at the moment. So next time summit sit down and use your brain before u make such a stupid reply...

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:Thats Rays mistake for alowing us 2... u can't blame me for trying for all the icons avalable 2 me. I was joking about not awarding you guys icons wow get a sence of humor.
In actual fact i would think it be harder to get lvl 1-20 ide considering there are alot more ppl that can challenge for it...iam only winning 2 of 3 at the moment. So next time summit sit down and use your brain before u make such a stupid reply...

Wraith ----> Confusedhutthefup: <----- Summit

ROFL
jks
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon