Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Car-PLEASE COMMENT!

Ok, so this isnt necessarily a bug, but there are currently 6 crews in crew battles, so each one has a race pending. I accidentally made my car "race ready", but since there are only 6 crews i'd have to wait to get a race. Problem is, I want to clinic my car so I pull out right away. When I try to remove the car, it says I have a race pending, which I dont.

I know this has been brought up MULTIPLE times, but considering CREWS are such a fiercly fought over aspect of the game im surprised nothing has been done.

I would like there to be either an Auto Clinic for the crew car (perhaps a very small percentage of crew bankroll...) or just ease the process of tuning the car. Its kinda silly to have to buy all new parts and car just to clinic.

ALSO.
I suggest a crew leader-friendly tunershop, or method of buying parts and upgrades for the crew car. Ex.-Another option on the tuner shop page available only to crew leaders. This is especially important for the upgrades, since your personal upgrades still show up.

I know there are easy fixes and ways around these problems, but it would be nice to see an update that addresses these issues.

As always, THANKS

Your thought and comments are appreciated.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Yea i dont know why they havnt done anything about the pending races thing...

Autoclinic for crew car would save SOOOOOO much time and would make running a crew and having a crew car in the battles so much more fun then having to jump on and rebuild it.

crew leader tunning shop is a mad idea ... would be mint.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

the extra work won't kill you -- this isn't a "bug" but there's nothing you can do about it except wait the extra hour and pull the car out, build a new one, and re-enter races...

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:the extra work won't kill you -- this isn't a "bug" but there's nothing you can do about it except wait the extra hour and pull the car out, build a new one, and re-enter races...

it might kill me danny ... rushing home .. drunk ... to rebuild crew car. then having to wait a extra hour to pull it rebuild then re enter ... all the while leaving the girls i was working on at the party alone ...

hahaha

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Ok, so this isnt necessarily a bug, but there are currently 6 crews in crew battles, so each one has a race pending. I accidentally made my car "race ready", but since there are only 6 crews i'd have to wait to get a race. Problem is, I want to clinic my car so I pull out right away. When I try to remove the car, it says I have a race pending, which I dont.

I know this has been brought up MULTIPLE times, but considering CREWS are such a fiercly fought over aspect of the game im surprised nothing has been done.

I would like there to be either an Auto Clinic for the crew car (perhaps a very small percentage of crew bankroll...) or just ease the process of tuning the car. Its kinda silly to have to buy all new parts and car just to clinic.

ALSO.
I suggest a crew leader-friendly tunershop, or method of buying parts and upgrades for the crew car. Ex.-Another option on the tuner shop page available only to crew leaders. This is especially important for the upgrades, since your personal upgrades still show up.

I know there are easy fixes and ways around these problems, but it would be nice to see an update that addresses these issues.

As always, THANKS

Your thought and comments are appreciated.

Its not that the extra work kills anyone, its just that Top crew is such a huge aspect of the game. Why not simplify it?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Black__Metal Wrote:it might kill me danny ... rushing home .. drunk ... to rebuild crew car. then having to wait a extra hour to pull it rebuild then re enter ... all the while leaving the girls i was working on at the party alone ...

hahaha

then pull it when u get home drunk, go play with your lady-friends, go to sleep, or go fix it after play-time is over, then go to bed, OR do it in the morning? ._.

MC_Alumni Wrote:Its not that the extra work kills anyone, its just that Top crew is such a huge aspect of the game. Why not simplify it?

why should top crew be "simple"? o_O

the one idea I would have for this is to have a bigger gap in between races, instead of the races going through at :59 or whatever, and restarted at :00, maybe have it start at :15 or :20, and go through at :59 still?

who supports? :x

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:then pull it when u get home drunk, go play with your lady-friends, go to sleep, or go fix it after play-time is over, then go to bed, OR do it in the morning? ._.

why should top crew be "simple"? o_O

the one idea I would have for this is to have a bigger gap in between races, instead of the races going through at :59 or whatever, and restarted at :00, maybe have it start at :15 or :20, and go through at :59 still?

Yea thats what i do ... (buts hits the lack of top crew leader icons next to my name it dosnt work too well lol)

And yea bigger gaps would work a treat

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:why should top crew be "simple"? o_O

i think the bigger gaps is a bad idea. that would just allow the top crew to constantly be in crew battles all round. im the crew leader of the V L and every so often i have to pull out just to redo the crew car. that atleast gives some of the competition 1 hour to get in there and get a win. if i have 15 mins after every race to redo the crew car i would easily have 20 more wins. i like the way the set up is now i just think redoing the crew car needs to be easier. why do i need to be in a stock car just to upgrade my crew car. if im upgrading the crew car people spam me in my car that is running 16 seconds. there should be a tuner shop for regular cars and then a crew car tuner shop or something along those lines.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Lets face it. Ease of tuning for the crew car doesnt make for an "easy" nor a "simple" win.

My suggestion was a percentage of crew bankroll. Another idea is to make an auto clinic for a crew car, that costs as much as your average crew level would cost maxxed out. That way the top each crew is paying an equal amount based on their performance, and it eases tuning at the same time. Hell, anything else that makes it easier and makes sense could work. Its just silly to have to literally "sell" your crew car to tune it.

The second idea was for a Crew Leader Tuner Shop, or some variation of Tuner Shop that is Crew leader friendly....
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Battles Bug Kiro 5 3,628 03-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Battles Kiro 1 1,453 03-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Model Gain Kiro 0 1,235 02-21-2015, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Kiro