Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos Running?

Victorious Wrote:If your name isn't Kelly, then there's a great chance I wasn't referring to not understanding something you said or did.
I think people like you are the reason no one wants to come into the forums...this isnt flame wars and i didnt say anything disrespectful. go ahead though and start flaming me or ban me or whatever. this is rediculous...

and whos to say my name isnt kelly as well...?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I think people like you are the reason no one wants to come into the forums...this isnt flame wars and i didnt say anything disrespectful. go ahead though and start flaming me or ban me or whatever. this is rediculous...

But your name is Keith....at least that's what my MSN tells me. Lol.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

MC_Alumni Wrote:I think people like you are the reason no one wants to come into the forums...this isnt flame wars and i didnt say anything disrespectful. go ahead though and start flaming me or ban me or whatever. this is rediculous...

I wasn't flaming you.

You asked a question about what I didn't get. I pointed out that since I said, I don't get you kelly. There was a great chance I was talking to Kelly, otherwise I would have just posted what I didn't understand.

Again, if you guys choose to over react and get bent out of shape because someone talks to you like an adult then please just don't submit the post.

Edit: I'm confident he'll know exactly what I'm talking about, and whether or not your name is Kelly doesn't matter. I doubt I quoted him, referred to him by name. Yet was still talking to you.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

catfight :catfight:
AlKi

Victorious Wrote:If your name isn't Kelly, then there's a great chance I wasn't referring to not understanding something you said or did.
if you didnt sense my sarcasm maybe your the one who got bent out of shape...i dont let people on the MC forums get to me, this is a game not real life. but hey its over im done with it i just dont get you chad...

MC_Alumni Wrote:i dont let people on the MC forums get to me, this is a game not real life. but hey its over im done with it i just dont get you chad...

This isn't real life? I thought Ray was gonna FedEX my medals to me. Why else would I spend money on this game. Gah I spent money on worthless medals that I can't even hold. BULL!

Big_Bang Wrote:This isn't real life? I thought Ray was gonna FedEX my medals to me. Why else would I spend money on this game. Gah I spent money on worthless medals that I can't even hold. BULL!
I work at fed ex...he did ship them to you. i just grabbed them and took them home with me so thanks for your medals bro lol

MC_Alumni Wrote:if you didnt sense my sarcasm maybe your the one who got bent out of shape...i dont let people on the MC forums get to me, this is a game not real life. but hey its over im done with it i just dont get you chad...

I got your sarcasm, I was just pointing it out for the slower ones.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

MC_Alumni Wrote:I work at fed ex...he did ship them to you. i just grabbed them and took them home with me so thanks for your medals bro lol

I will see you in court. MC COURT!

Victorious Wrote:I got your sarcasm, I was just pointing it out for the slower ones.
oh i gotcha now. maybe we should have a "sarcasm" smilely face or something

...and big bang i already have my attorney ill see you in court

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon