Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congradulations

He_Hate_Me Wrote:The funny thing is me and mafia were wonderin the same damn thing about username74 or whatever his name is. This guys best finish is 94, not a single medal, yet this round he gets 57 HIs literally out of no where, and finishes 3rd.

I smell a multiple

He got a lot of HI's and fast. Somehow......
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Congrats to all, and as for Mr 3rd place. Come on people, he is a vet that has come back to haunt us all, question is.... who is he/she???? LOL!!!
Noob, what Noob...

lol....thats true...could be a vet...shit who cares good job whoever you are....
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

crazyfrog555 Wrote:he only had 7 hits before the last 30mins of the round...towards the last 10 seconds he got the other 40 hits lol....

Correction. It was 50, as his end HIs were 57. lol, whoever it is def came out of no where

And would you looky here! Lol, MCs newest forum member is.....? Username47o
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

congrats to evo for the win, and thank you those of you extending your congrats to me.

im not a multi or any of that business, i played way back in the day when kronic crew ruled the world and dan danger would come on and pretty much reset everyones networth.
it had been years since i had thought about this game and i randomly came across some old hi/carjack numbers in a box, so that got me wondering if this game was still around.

alot has changed but still pretty fun

username74o Wrote:congrats to evo for the win, and thank you those of you extending your congrats to me.

im not a multi or any of that business, i played way back in the day when kronic crew ruled the world and dan danger would come on and pretty much reset everyones networth.
it had been years since i had thought about this game and i randomly came across some old hi/carjack numbers in a box, so that got me wondering if this game was still around.

alot has changed but still pretty fun
old dan danger and the kronic krew...thas when i used to roam these streets lol. did you have the same "username" back then?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

yeah, it was the same.
i only played the regular game unless they had trail memberships for vip or gold or whatever the hell it was called

i miss staying low and racing for pinks and i remember if you caught someone cruising you could pretty much count on getting there car. seems way harder now

congrtz all ... and welcome back to the above
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

username74o Wrote:yeah, it was the same.
i only played the regular game unless they had trail memberships for vip or gold or whatever the hell it was called

i miss staying low and racing for pinks and i remember if you caught someone cruising you could pretty much count on getting there car. seems way harder now

i think i remember this guy..thats y when i saw username i was like, hmmmm...that name sounds really familiar...hahahah...but nice job bro... doesnt take much to come back like that huh...hahahah
AlKi

username74o Wrote:yeah, it was the same.

It's really not if you're willing to be flexible with your NW, lol.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Proper Congradulations MC_Alumni 22 3,877 02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon