Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mc guide

alrite guys i have finally finished the first draft of my mc guide.. This guide will not help anyone that already plays the game, but im hoping this will help people joining up and helping them get used to playing and hopefully one day get medals on their accounts. my guide has been broken into 2 parts.

part 1 = intro

this part is basically explaining what everything is on the game and all that. It has noting to do with actually playing the game...

part 2 = starting the game

this is basically explaining how to buy a car, build a car, dyno, tnt, work, cruise, race, lvl, and upgrade. It also has a couple hints but its hints that everyone knows and its only about racing and working...basically autoclinic, tires, fuel, and dont sell out cals.

im debating if i want to make a complete seperate guide about strategies to win every medal, but that guide i will not post public. i will send that guide only to certain people since it will have all the secrets i use to win every medal...
AlKi

.......so where is the guide?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

i uploaded the 2 files up on mediafire... if you are interested please download them and give me feedback...please think in the mind of a complete noob and not know anything about the game.. that is what i was going for...

http://www.mediafire.com/?x5nnotmjoyt

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmoyymmy0r5
AlKi

LuDe, again. I'm going to need your guide on racing lol.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:LuDe, again. I'm going to need your guide on racing lol.

It's easy. Get a faster car than everyone else.

I guess new comers are gonna start racing like Lude. Haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

hahahaa...race like lude...i taught u that sang..now u must keep it going...lol...i told u once i retire u have to live my legacy..hahaha
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:hahahaa...race like lude...i taught u that sang..now u must keep it going...lol...i told u once i retire u have to live my legacy..hahaha

Not if I retire FIRST! HAHAHHA.

Big_Bang Wrote:Not if I retire FIRST! HAHAHHA.

hahhaha....dont worry after this semester is done, ur prob going back to more racing...lol...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:hahhaha....dont worry after this semester is done, ur prob going back to more racing...lol...

Damn....how did you know? Hahaha. I'll be going for top crew during the summer.....depends if i still have my job lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Game guide thread! Give me ideas more the better Tokkiez 8 5,536 06-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Reebar
  MC Bible Version 2 (Ultimate Guide) - 9/29/2011 teet 27 12,169 05-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Test and Tune Guide dnb_Fueld 0 2,842 07-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  GUIDE PART 2 COMING SOON! rom3o™ 18 7,623 04-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon