Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry

Jdoggy Wrote:You know I think it was the great Sam Kinison that said "move you stupid motherfuc3rs! Move!!!!" He was referring to the people of Ethiopia of course who lived more than 200 miles from actual potable water and an extreme low volume of food, but the situation applies to cold. You wont catch my ass in -30 degree cold and bragging about it that's for sure.

now how can i play hockey on a pond or go snowmobiling and snowboarding on a mountain if it was warm i like the cold

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:now how can i play hockey on a pond or go snowmobiling and snowboarding on a mountain if it was warm i like the cold

Move to California, I got ocean in an hour, snow in an 45 minutes and my ass never gets near 30 below. As far as hockey my friend that is why god made ice rinks, so that a team from Florida could swipe the cup from pesky Canadians...
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Move to California, I got ocean in an hour, snow in an 45 minutes and my ass never gets near 30 below. As far as hockey my friend that is why god made ice rinks, so that a team from Florida could swipe the cup from pesky Canadians...

yup...we have an ice rink in hawaii....hahha...so there is no excuse...
AlKi

Jdoggy Wrote:Move to California, I got ocean in an hour, snow in an 45 minutes and my ass never gets near 30 below. As far as hockey my friend that is why god made ice rinks, so that a team from Florida could swipe the cup from pesky Canadians...

ya in winter my ice rink 60ft and open all the time and as for the cup comment i don't cheer for any canadian NHL team all Detroit red wings lol and plus most the players in the NHL are Canadian and play for a team in the US so i find it pointless if whoever wins the cup is a canadian or american they both bring great hockey players to the NHL but i can't help cheer for Canada in the winter olympics and world juniors

LOL periods are your friend, as are commas. LOL just busting your chops bro.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon