Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Account Info........AGAIN?!

Ok, a few sessions back it became apparent that people were sharing account info with each other, to benefit themselves in game. While we never got a direct response, I thought it was understood that sharing account passwords/info etc WAS NOT ALLOWED.

I bring this up, because what I saw this morning was blatant sharing accounts. People tend to forget, that we actually talk to members of the game, therefor know when they are and are not going to be on.

I tried reasoning with the person doing this. No response. Im not going to call names and point fingers, but something needs to be done about this. If a person is not able to be online, its not fair for anyone else to get on and do their job for them. One person. One account.

And a message for those who Im talking about: The session finally has good competition, QUIT CHEATING!!

Thats right, sharing account info and passwords to me is CHEATING!
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Yeah thts total crap.
every1 goes on about how you need more players to the game bt hows tht gna happen wen persons keep cheating by going on his crew mates account wen hes sleeping, if you want a spot on the top ten or whtever do it on ur own friggn account. jst coz there closer dosnt mean use theres. an yes you go on about the 2 top crews, ur doing a pritty good job of making it go bck tht way for the next rounds.
they shud make it tht u cn only log into ur account from ur comp, frm ur ip adress or something. something has 2 b done as its total crap, unfair and making going for a top spot not worth it
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Exactly. I just want Ray to come and clarify, maybe re-itterate and beat it into those peoples heads that dont seem to get it. I warned the person over and over again, with no response.

So basically it comes down to blatantly breaking the rules. In my mind sharing info is cheating, and cheating is a bannable offense. I know people have been banned in the past for very similar circumstances, so im curious to see what Ray does about this.

Calder Sucks

Well in the extended rules it states

Multiple Account Usage and Registration

A common misconception for players is thinking that if you log into somebody else's account that it is OK. This is not the case, the second you log into somebody else's account your IP and their IP address will show on both accounts which will result in banning when we scan for Multiple Accounts. THIS IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED. You are not allowed to play somebody's account while they are away, if they can't play for a few days etc… DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYBODY. Once somebody logs into your account both you and the person logging in are considered a Multiple Account. This is your only warning!

We cannot help you if your account gets deleted by another member who may have your password from a third party, we cannot help if you have more than 1 IP on your account. We cannot and will not from this point on be held responsible for your account. It is your account only, protect it with all your efforts.

id love for ray 2 tell me tht they were both from different ip addresses. coz i dam no they wernt.

Soooo hold up ... you dont have any hard proof that who ever your acusing is logging into more then on account. no PMs saying "yea its me on both accnts" ?

Ray would be more concrnd about muiltie acounts then anything.

And say he cheaks IP log ins, your telling me you have never used a diff comp to log into your acount at anytime ?? would get you banned aswell ??

And how does using some1 elses acount benifit that person ??

Muilties and sharing acounts cant benifit anyone else.you cant race for cash .. cant spam HIs to hit down people you wanna drop in NW.

just my 2 cents =)
Black__Metal

To JUMP TO FIRST.. when that persons not on say for ex im in first then i log off.. then the other crew jumps to first.. then someone in my crew goes hehe duhhhhh gets on my account and puts me back in first for the whole crew to get extra exp !!

This ^^^^^ is exactly what happened! Im just not going to say any names..
even though its like come on dude wtf???

The person that did it knows exactly who he is..

jman its one thing signing into your account from a different IP than normal. Its another thing for two accounts to be signing on the same IP.

I dont have any proof because miraculously the two accounts involved will not respond to anybody. But I do know when a certain someone was going to work, and is currently at work.

Bottom line is the people who are doing it know what they are doing, they know its wrong and yes, they are cheating to further benefit themselves INGAME.

Bottom line is it needs to stop. We understand the competition is fierce. Quit cheating and make it fair.

Calder Sucks

And how does using some1 elses acount benifit that person ??

Muilties and sharing acounts cant benifit anyone else.you cant race for cash .. cant spam HIs to hit down people you wanna drop in NW.

[/quote]\
when they try to hold 1st for bonus xp thts how its benifits there whole crew. we have been watching them log out of there account on whos online, jump in there crew mates 2 take the lead, log ot then jmp bck in there one 2 race. its crap as man,

I know that fast fry here spends a lot of money on this shit, and its sad to see it wasted first of all from prize credits, but second of all from cheating. The worst part is, bringing it onto the forums hasnt deterred them whatsoever.

One persons on, signs off and the leader gets on. Takes the lead, then signs off and the original person signs right back on? Tell me, does the leader have some sort of psychic ability that tells him when his crew isnt in the lead?

The very people cheating are high up members of the MC world, and thats the saddest part. Starts to make me wonder about this game sometimes when top people can seem to get away with whatever they want. Who polices this place

Calder Sucks

I dont think ray would ban someone that spends sooo much

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Suspended R_Y_A_N 5 1,864 11-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Admin
  My account doesn't Exist im_a_n00b 0 1,091 07-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Account F^&%ED dnb_Fueld 0 794 02-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  account suspended dnb_Fueld 25 5,159 01-20-2009, 03:48 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Sharing Accounts and Passwords He_Hate_Me 57 8,954 01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  Something wrong with my account sv9987 1 1,204 08-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Last Post: sv9987
  Account Suspended??? I'm confused. UNiQuE 2 1,371 10-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  BluntSmoker reactivates forum account after almost 3 years msimon522 33 7,104 04-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Last Post: PirateRyRy 17
  Info Please strEetRAcer 50 9,065 03-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Last Post: strEetRAcer
  can i make new account and get my icons? YunG_P3nGuiiN 2 1,572 12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon