Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party!!!

NHL isn't a sport, the rest I could and can answer.

If I ask you to name something that you're more intelligent then me about, and you goto sports... really proves what I said was true. As did Angie, about your age.

That being said, I highly doubt you have them all memorized. Either way, I don't have to be smart on the internet. The fact that I have a masters at 26 can usually cover that for me.

Also, why would I know anything about Basketball? That's the only one I would bother to google seeing as I'm Caucasian. It's not exactly up my ally.

I realize that you are also Caucasian but try extremely hard to not be. Buy any new shoes lately? Seriously, the only way you can actually prove your intelligence would be to probably drop this now. I hate picking on 17 year olds.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:NHL isn't a sport, the rest I could and can answer.

If I ask you to name something that you're more intelligent then me about, and you goto sports... really proves what I said was true. As did Angie, about your age.

That being said, I highly doubt you have them all memorized. Either way, I don't have to be smart on the internet. The fact that I have a masters at 26 can usually cover that for me.

Also, why would I know anything about Basketball? That's the only one I would bother to google seeing as I'm Caucasian. It's not exactly up my ally.

I realize that you are also Caucasian but try extremely hard to not be. Buy any new shoes lately? Seriously, the only way you can actually prove your intelligence would be to probably drop this now. I hate picking on 17 year olds.

lol proves how smart i am yes it sure does
you said ask you anything in the world so i did sports is my life and always will be so you cant say shit should of been more specific lol

hockey is a sport hell of a good one and once again you said ask you anything so i did find thing that i am more knowledgeable than you at Smile

lol your saying i do not try to be white what do i talk like some black hood gangster or what shit dawg never knew i did hommie

also you say you hate "picking" on a 17 year old kid lol im 18 also you keep doing it so you must get off or something to do it if you enjoy it so much not to stop even tho you "hate" it

also your 26 lol we will see what i have when im 26 i could care less if im smart or not if i have money ill be fine and i bet i have alot more than you do now no matter how i got it illegal or not money is money
mecca :postwhore:

You guys make me laugh

mecca_boy Wrote:also your 26 lol we will see what i have when im 26 i could care less if im smart or not if i have money ill be fine and i bet i have alot more than you do now no matter how i got it illegal or not money is money

I make 147,000 a year at 26.

You give me a call in 8 years.

I Finally Remember my Forum Password... wooo

Peace Clown

Victorious Wrote:I make 147,000 a year at 26.

You give me a call in 8 years.

i make 147,000 women wet a year at 21

so he can give me a call..... like ah never... ugh.

cat fight!! :jerry:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

rom3o™ Wrote:i make 147,000 women wet a year at 21

so he can give me a call..... like ah never... ugh.

Rabia would HAVE YOUR ASS if she read that.

and skogey will have your ass chad. :gayfight:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Wtf?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon