Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For A Crew

Hello, I am wondering if anyone needs a crewbie. If not anyone interested in joining mine .. lol .. either way I need someone to play with lol
:yahoo:

Sheez , no one likes me Sad

Confusedmoke:

dont think anyone likes you due to your colourful txt dude . . . .

usaly when the round is on no1 will really come onto the forums . .

if i was you id hit up some guys in game and see whats around, usaly there is a few casual racers like yourself around looking for the same thing.

goodluck
Black__Metal

If you're looking for a serious crew, post your stats. Otherwise PM some people in game about joining casual crews.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

TheJMan Wrote:dont think anyone likes you due to your colourful txt dude . . . .

usaly when the round is on no1 will really come onto the forums . .

if i was you id hit up some guys in game and see whats around, usaly there is a few casual racers like yourself around looking for the same thing.

goodluck

back off johnny...crazey is doing super good this sesh...i taught her how to race/tune....well me and bang....and shes doing well..90+ ratio has a decent amount of cms...she was on the board until she got passed, but she is doing pretty well considering.. i say shes doing better than like half my crew...lol...
AlKi

eeeeekkk , lets not get all too serious .. I know how this game works .. i was just posting in general to see what is up or if anyone needs a crew thats all ... Wink

LuDe Wrote:back off johnny...crazey is doing super good this sesh...i taught her how to race/tune....well me and bang....and shes doing well..90+ ratio has a decent amount of cms...she was on the board until she got passed, but she is doing pretty well considering.. i say shes doing better than like half my crew...lol...

that wasnt espsed to come acros bad or anything bro !!

yea your crews only staying ahead kuz spending and winning credits me thinks . . . Cms you guys getting waxxed
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:that wasnt espsed to come acros bad or anything bro !!

yea your crews only staying ahead kuz spending and winning credits me thinks . . . Cms you guys getting waxxed

actually i think we are ahead in cms too...along with sponsor and lvl...get ur info rite...lol....look how much cms i have...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:actually i think we are ahead in cms too...along with sponsor and lvl...get ur info rite...lol....look how much cms i have...

lol then look at how many CMS the others crews have ... id say its prrrrty even ... due to there only being 2 of ya members on the top 10 board . . . GO YOU GUYS THO Smile
Black__Metal

Hey mates...this forum is 4 crazy GT to find out if anyone is willig 2 race with her crew....

btw sorry johnny bro...bryce's right...we ar leading in cms too...Tongue!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: chop_shop