Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prize money

If you dont have a paypal account and you were to place top 3, how would you get your prize money? Would it be cash or what? From what i understand if you win money they just add it to your paypal account. just curius to know if anyone knows...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

u only get prize money if u come in first...
(Please Note: This Product is in High Demand and is subject to availability in stores at time of Prize Give Away. If this prize is NOT available, we reserve the right to replace the prize with something suitable at the time or with a $400 USD Pre-Paid Midnite Challenge Mastercard in your name!)

Anti_Rice Wrote:u only get prize money if u come in first...
(Please Note: This Product is in High Demand and is subject to availability in stores at time of Prize Give Away. If this prize is NOT available, we reserve the right to replace the prize with something suitable at the time or with a $400 USD Pre-Paid Midnite Challenge Mastercard in your name!)

so the the only cash they give away is cash to spend on MC?

no its a mastercard. u can use anywhere that it is accepted.

Anti_Rice Wrote:no its a mastercard. u can use anywhere that it is accepted.

alright that makes more sense

MC_Alumni Wrote:If you dont have a paypal account and you were to place top 3, how would you get your prize money? Would it be cash or what? From what i understand if you win money they just add it to your paypal account. just curius to know if anyone knows...

It's not that difficult to make a paypal account. I think most people eventually take 1st place prize into credits because it takes so long for the prizes to arrive (ps3 or 400 dollars). But someone already said that instead of 400 stated that Ray made it 300 instead. Kind of bogus if you ask me but w/e.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:It's not that difficult to make a paypal account. I think most people eventually take 1st place prize into credits because it takes so long for the prizes to arrive (ps3 or 400 dollars). But someone already said that instead of 400 stated that Ray made it 300 instead. Kind of bogus if you ask me but w/e.

Ive tryed plenty of times to get a paypal accnt sorted ... i cant due to activating the account you need a credit card to do .. (which i dont have), and i cant seem to find a "prepaid card" that code is accepted by MC due to me living in New Zealand. Only way i can get cash into the game is send it to some1 via bank acount that has paypal or something and they hook me up that way. it blows but guess i wont blow all my cash on MC lol
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:Ive tryed plenty of times to get a paypal accnt sorted ... i cant due to activating the account you need a credit card to do .. (which i dont have), and i cant seem to find a "prepaid card" that code is accepted by MC due to me living in New Zealand. Only way i can get cash into the game is send it to some1 via bank acount that has paypal or something and they hook me up that way. it blows but guess i wont blow all my cash on MC lol

Forgot about people that don't live in the states.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Forgot about people that don't live in the states.

it works anywhere in the world.

the only place its difficult to setup is in NZ if u dont have a CC.

black sux.

rom3o™ Wrote:it works anywhere in the world.

the only place its difficult to setup is in NZ if u dont have a CC.

black sux.

its true Sad
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  won a race and didnt get the money it said i won svtfox91 2 2,196 08-29-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  prize NYPD 0 1,133 01-31-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  3rd place prize YmCmB 6 1,944 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  Live Round Prize v2pointOH 0 1,195 07-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Missing cred, medals and cash prize im_a_n00b 4 1,992 01-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Bombadier
  Prize Credits or lack of Tha_LizarD_KinG 12 3,860 10-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
  yo ron.. check this out ppl who have won prize creds LarryG 7 2,103 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM
  May i know when the Cash Prize will be sent out? bubye 23 6,633 03-29-2010, 08:08 PM
  money LarryG 10 2,661 02-21-2010, 06:21 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon