Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow

morad Wrote:Really is this kind of thread necessary? What if I take down MC for a month and I bring back Rev 1 as you all call it. I guarantee that all of you will hate it because you can't play it anymore.

One of you said, a positive thread is best. As you did last period, you will see how much we will change if you give us a reason to.

your prbly 100% right ray ... i think we all saying we want rev one back because of the good memrys of everything we stupidly done and tryed while starting playing in the game .. plus the old legends of MC played back then ... just good times and good fun back then i guess.

but yea we would prbly all hate it lol
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:your prbly 100% right ray ... i think we all saying we want rev one back because of the good memrys of everything we stupidly done and tryed while starting playing in the game .. plus the old legends of MC played back then ... just good times and good fun back then i guess.

but yea we would prbly all hate it lol

Read my longest post in history on the other thread,

we don't need Rev 1.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:Read my longest post in history on the other thread,

we don't need Rev 1.

lmao and i actually read it lol...actually read all of it 0_o *yawns*
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Simon, I ain't callin ya out bro but. you wernt here back in the days where the holiday seasons were the rush for MC.Everyone was outta school, off work, and playin mc.You could log on at all hours of the nite and there were many people online. Top crew battles were insane.And so damn close. There was none of this top nw gets more exp. Everyone was equal.therefore everyone tryin had to try their hardest to get whatever it was they were goin for. the battles for ide were nuts You didn't know who actually got the ide till the start of the next session.

im not sure when you were playing.

Victorious Wrote:It allowed the more intelligent of us, to decide who win each game session ahead of time.

It was much more fun.

=)

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-1005.jpg

lol, zender went big that session, i jumped matt to 2nd but then i was going to login and take down zender for him, but he was too nice a guy and told me he was happy with 2nd =(

woot... 64 boosts for lude...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:woot... 64 boosts for lude...

damn u were prawning that shiz.

takumi was even playing that round, unstoppable, takumi, tan, kaibigan.

did anyone else match those guys bryce?

rom3o™ Wrote:damn u were prawning that shiz.

takumi was even playing that round, unstoppable, takumi, tan, kaibigan.

did anyone else match those guys bryce?

takumi i dunno...fuck that guy was crazy...hes like the best racer...everyone remembers him...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:takumi i dunno...fuck that guy was crazy...hes like the best racer...everyone remembers him...

he was semi legit as well, as in the most legit of the lot.

EzAvm was his cousin, i remember chatting up those boys a lot, they probably moved onto world of warcraft or someshit.

rom3o™ Wrote:he was semi legit as well, as in the most legit of the lot.

EzAvm was his cousin, i remember chatting up those boys a lot, they probably moved onto world of warcraft or someshit.

ya i know thats his cuz...lol...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon