Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow

winterfell Wrote:ok cool cool... thanks for that bit of insight Smile

It allowed the more intelligent of us, to decide who win each game session ahead of time.

It was much more fun.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Lets just put it this way. Top 25 was an honor
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

i agree with all of you...i miss sendn races instead of just clicking race....could sit a 4 year old on the computer and have him race for u...this sessions over im done with it...ill just keep my money till it becomes more of a challenge....remember how nice it was to beg for races rofl from the top nw guys....got frustrating then boom u get a race..tell me if im wrong but you would be thrilled to get a race lol.....been playn 3 years and with these changes it broke my addiction to the game....i love the mc peeps but just not the game
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

nothing will change back to then ... lets save our energy for hitting lol
Black__Metal

Actually, me and mafia posted that in an idea thread a while back,and Ray himself said that with enough support he will bring back money/slips races.

Dont get me wrong. Street racing people is a REAL BLAST! Nothing as exciting as reading my race results. Whats the point of street racing if I cant pink someone?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:i agree with all of you...i miss sendn races instead of just clicking race....could sit a 4 year old on the computer and have him race for u...this sessions over im done with it...ill just keep my money till it becomes more of a challenge....remember how nice it was to beg for races rofl from the top nw guys....got frustrating then boom u get a race..tell me if im wrong but you would be thrilled to get a race lol.....been playn 3 years and with these changes it broke my addiction to the game....i love the mc peeps but just not the game

agreed...but i used to be the one that had to send them...so that sucked...hahahha...i would get like a message a min...so irritating..hahaha
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:agreed...but i used to be the one that had to send them...so that sucked...hahahha...i would get like a message a min...so irritating..hahaha

but it was fun and nice to be so wanted lmao
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Dont get me wrong. Street racing people is a REAL BLAST! Nothing as exciting as reading my race results. Whats the point of street racing if I cant pink someone?

lmfao .... only a blast kuz your new ..... give it a few rounds ... it will turn mindless etc ....

only prblm is if they bring back the sending races thing ... exp will change ... and that means the world of muilties will be back .... surly ray wont do that... as now muilties have no point.
Black__Metal

multi's or not the game was more intresting then it is now. Multi's can be slimmed down if ray would use a more strict sign up process.Look at some of these sign ups. alot of these places dont even exist.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:multi's or not the game was more intresting then it is now. Multi's can be slimmed down if ray would use a more strict sign up process.Look at some of these sign ups. alot of these places dont even exist.

You do make a good point .. you can sign up with any name, any place, even if its all bull . . .
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon