Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum mods

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:LOL!! it's all good man.

Now as for these decisions at hand. I happen to be a paying member of the game as many others are. Without "US" Ray and Cres would have nothing. No disrespect intended to either of them, but it is the players who make the game survive, so we should at least have a small part in these decisions, just like they have made these changes to the game as of late.

Logically you're right. If I'm not mistaken, Ray is Canadian? If that's the case, it explains a lot.

(I'm just kidding Ray or Cres....don't ban me again.)

Really, whoever they choose will be in the best interest.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:No, it's a private forum owned completely and entirely by Raymond and Cres. The players have really never had a say in what happened in the game, and they never will. They have no reason too because it's their decision.

Sorry about the first comment, I'm a little irritable.

to be honest, the only reason why they ever do change the game is b/c players complain about the session passed. if everyone was happy and spending their money there would be no reason to change the game at all. now it is there decision in the end. but cres and ray have always been good about listening to our thoughts and changing the game the best they can. ( except when it comes to HIn, ive never been happy with how hard they made it when i was still playing Wink ) you cant make everyone happy.

teet Wrote:to be honest, the only reason why they ever do change the game is b/c players complain about the session passed. if everyone was happy and spending their money there would be no reason to change the game at all. now it is there decision in the end. but cres and ray have always been good about listening to our thoughts and changing the game the best they can. ( except when it comes to HIn, ive never been happy with how hard they made it when i was still playing Wink ) you cant make everyone happy.

its true, the DECISION in regards to yes or no is ultimately theirs, but the topic is usualy that of the players.

i can't count how many changes dan or i had implemented, and how many of those were unliked and eventually changed, either way i do recall ray listening to many ideas and that pleased me and many of my friends who agreed.

as for the HI, he made it hard BECAUSE YOU play.

lol. i dont play anymore b/c he made it hard

teet Wrote:lol. i dont play anymore b/c he made it hard

You really think so? im not sure what aspect your talking about but i think its easier. theres no max level and you make BILLIONS now instead of millions.

I think that should be adjusted
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:You really think so? im not sure what aspect your talking about but i think its easier. theres no max level and you make BILLIONS now instead of millions.

Trust me..

He made it harder.

Look back at past winners, when Justin played. You'll see how easy it was.

HI'ing for most of 2008 was 5/0 hits easy...people had over 750hits a session...someone could be at 50billion i could be at 5 million i could hit that person burn my nw back to 5 million and do that all the way to 0 creds and he could end up at 5million nw in the end,...it was that easy...its still pretty easy now if you find the combos and/or timings etc.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:HI'ing for most of 2008 was 5/0 hits easy...people had over 750hits a session...someone could be at 50billion i could be at 5 million i could hit that person burn my nw back to 5 million and do that all the way to 0 creds and he could end up at 5million nw in the end,...it was that easy...its still pretty easy now if you find the combos and/or timings etc.

We're talking way before that lol.

ya,i know you are...im just pointing out how much HI'ing has changed in the past year to how it used to be.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

MC_Alumni Wrote:You really think so? im not sure what aspect your talking about but i think its easier. theres no max level and you make BILLIONS now instead of millions.

hes talkin about HI...u must not know who teet is..hes like a legend in HI's...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead forum...whats up? pollockab 0 1,359 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: pollockab
  new forum things Black__Metal 9 2,377 08-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Mods :D crazyfrog555 14 3,433 03-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  An Idea for The Forum Contest He_Hate_Me 15 3,091 03-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Game/forum mods.......... Dyna 31 5,976 01-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  time for new forum mods?? LuDe 21 4,303 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Dyna
  Ray/Cres...Mods being slack ?? TheJMan 24 5,485 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Forum Contests! Win Prizes!!!! sjgrox2x 15 3,863 10-29-2007, 02:56 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  FORUM COMPETITION B PANDAhumpnMONKEY 45 8,040 04-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Last Post: strEetRAcer
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon