Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

I wouldnt know but ok

all 3 that bubye listed most def. should be added.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Bubye83 Wrote:pls pls ray add new medal such as :

top CM gain
top most race won
top recruiter

1st 2 i say would be good1s but top recruiter is just boring and a wast of credits and takes no real skill....but the top 2 take time and effort to gain
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

I say only Top Cms and Top Recruiter.

i think anything but top recruiter should get a medal. Only if someone reaches the limit should they get something. Imagine that they due, they get like what 16,000 credits? Trust me im not trying to take anything away from BUBYE. I just dont believe you should get a medal for top recruiter, expecially when they get thousands of credits if they reach the goal. isnt that enough?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:i think anything but top recruiter should get a medal. Only if someone reaches the limit should they get something. Imagine that they due, they get like what 16,000 credits? Trust me im not trying to take anything away from BUBYE. I just dont believe you should get a medal for top recruiter, expecially when they get thousands of credits if they reach the goal. isnt that enough?

u get a top 10 medal if u get 2nd or 3rd... and alot of credits why shouldnt he get a medal for doing that it takes skill just as racing or hi'ing does i want to see someone try to beat buybe and then tell me if u think its not a challenge
IGN Unbeatable

i got to 75k and got bored the session before the 2 day and i won that 1...cba to go to the 1million im's recruited in a 30 day sess.

Yeah but most of the time to get 2nd or 3rd you need to spend atleast something. Recruiting is goood for racers and shit, but its kinda stupid when 1 person is going through taking everyones models just so they can get rid of them. They dont work the models to make money or try and keep them. They get rid of calendars and work just so they "loose" all the ims.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:Yeah but most of the time to get 2nd or 3rd you need to spend atleast something. Recruiting is goood for racers and shit, but its kinda stupid when 1 person is going through taking everyones models just so they can get rid of them. They dont work the models to make money or try and keep them. They get rid of calendars and work just so they "loose" all the ims.

got no idea what your talking about? you try going for that ammount of models! you use way over 16k creds to get there when its usualy at 250k not 150k but still 150k recruited takes over 16k creds so u get most back so u most deff. should get a medal for it and ur name in a colour or something like boost and HI'ing do...there both goals and so in Recruiting so you should get coloured name and a medal....Recruiting is harder than it seems/looks...you need to know the right ammount of cali's etc. and you need to get to level 12 for the Boxster S.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 3 crew medal dnb_Fueld 1 1,413 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang
  medal count since the beginning D1STURB3D 7 2,102 03-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  Top Victim Medal slacker-god 13 2,699 04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  accepted races medal D1STURB3D 14 3,251 03-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Last Post: krazyman06