Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help N00bs

Alright, Lets keep this real on topic and post "helpful" things for new players. Maybe we can get Lude and He Hate Me in here and we can get this new guide started.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

this wouldnt be a guide...im kinda busy rite now but ill try and get on one...at least for starting and playing the game for now...and ill add more to it later...ill probably try and add screen shots or sumtin to it too....
AlKi

He hate me and I already have some general info saved in a word document but thats really all on him. I just figured if everyone posted something small in here n00bs could just read this thread and get a general overview.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

It seems not a lot of people are going to contribute so....even though I'm new I can help out if you guys want me to. Just PM me ingame, forum, or MSN if ya need me.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

as much as the game keeps changing i think it should wait till it actually stays the same if u know what i mean
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:as much as the game keeps changing i think it should wait till it actually stays the same if u know what i mean

ya thats what i was thinkin too
AlKi

round after next im gonna put crew together to help "NooBs" so get at me
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along