Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliability

Alright i wasnt quite sure where exactly to post this so i decided to put it here. i know this forum is for anything other than midnitechallenge so if its in the wrong forum im sorry and please let me know. Anyway im nearly level 50 now and although my reliability goes down faster than at lowre levels when i auto clinic my car and its at 100% when i race ill break down anywhere from 3-5 times from 95%-100% yet i rarely break down from 95%-80% and i mite break down once or twice from 75%-80%. The only reason this irritates me is because you have to auto clinic your car. theres really no way around it, and the most likely time i am to break down is from 95-100%. i have over 4000 wins and less than 600 losses and i can safely say that over 450 of the losses are by dnfs. maybe on your time slip instead of a dnf you should just "miss a gear" and only fuck up a certain portion (say the 60ft time, or maybe the back end of the 1/4 mile)of the time slip. this is just my opinion because im getting frustrated from loosing 5 out of the first 10 races after i tune up. let me know what your guys think.
:tocas:

ya i hate that, i have to make my car slower by only getting 7 boost 7 nitro 10 p&p and the highest weight reduction it makes it so u dont dnf as much, it helps alot if u going for cms.. i like ur idea about missing a gear that is more realistic than dnf at 99% or 100%

thanks. it doesnt neccisarilly have to be missing a gear. but the time slip should be atleast noticably slower. maybe a blown tire so you jump off the line at the same pace you normall would but then you just coast the rest of the track going like 60mph or something

ive actually come to find out the reason i was breaking down so much was because i was racing a 1985 renault r5 turbo. ive been using the 2006 911 GT3 and that rarely breaks down. i think its just the fact if you dump over 2500 horsepower into a little renault from 85 you would be lucky if that thing ran consistenly. On the other hand a 2006 porsche is much more capable of handling that kind of power

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon