Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long

Just wondering how long this "new" 2 week periods will last...

1. The goals for HI, boost, Recruit should be lowered a bit... they hardly get reached in a month... 2 weeks is hella short.

please move to suggestions if it dont belong here. danke!
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

yea good call ... i believe this is only a once off 2 week round ...

well thats what i get from the in-game admin post . .
Black__Metal

ya i mean jeremy won HI last round...and still didnt hit the 150...in a full month...so i doubt anyone will hit it in 2 weeks...lol...
AlKi

the in game post says "we decided to shortn THIS round" not al rounds ...
Black__Metal

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:Just wondering how long this "new" 2 week periods will last...

1. The goals for HI, boost, Recruit should be lowered a bit... they hardly get reached in a month... 2 weeks is hella short.

please move to suggestions if it dont belong here. danke!
whats it matter u keep winning top HI last few session and i thought u wernt aloud to and get credit prizes but u do...guess it depends who u are i guess.....either way u kick ass at it lol
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:whats it matter u keep winning top HI last few session and i thought u wernt aloud to and get credit prizes but u do...guess it depends who u are i guess.....either way u kick ass at it lol

yo harold i have a favor to ask u if u have time...hit me up on msn

[email protected]
AlKi

i believe those prize credits refer to 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes, not a small amount of 10k creds but idk, if thats how it is then i wont ask ray for them, i like to be fair, and even though i HI, im still very unknown Smile

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:i believe those prize credits refer to 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes, not a small amount of 10k creds but idk, if thats how it is then i wont ask ray for them, i like to be fair, and even though i HI, im still very unknown Smile

well if u aint known your presents is known now rofl

and i was wrong about the back to back wins...its onley for cash/game console prizes
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:i believe those prize credits refer to 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes, not a small amount of 10k creds but idk, if thats how it is then i wont ask ray for them, i like to be fair, and even though i HI, im still very unknown Smile

wrong...those prizes occur to actual cash prizes...credits dont matter...u can win 2nd every round and still get the credits...
AlKi

morad Wrote:Hey guys, this is a test round for 2 weeks. I am curious to know if the game gets more or less exciting in this time frame for you guys. Once we establish this I will lower the Goals.

WRONG, if you win anything from 1-3rd place you can only do it once every 2 months. I may have made a mistake a few times but this is the rule. ANy other credit prizes you can win as many times in a row as possible.

Thanks

A HAH i was righto! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is a long shot.. Victorious 6 2,067 03-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  another long round... the torture! lol hwnplaya 29 6,437 03-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long time no see and WTF? calder12 2 1,420 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM