Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making a beginner tutorial

i was thinkin bout remakin a tutorial...it teaches new players how to start play and do other aspects of the game...i was jus wondering (before i waste my time doing it) is how many people think that this is a good idea??
AlKi

I need a tutorial!!!!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Yes its needed...and i can help you if youd like.

yea good idea bro ...

but everyone has diff styles of starting and doing stuff (dyno,TNT ,etc)
some of which will be better then others ??

almost like anther MC bibal ?
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:yea good idea bro ...

but everyone has diff styles of starting and doing stuff (dyno,TNT ,etc)
some of which will be better then others ??

almost like anther MC bibal ?

Thats true, we shouldnt remake the MC Bible. atleast not at this point in time. we should make a start up bible just for new players. It should explain the best car to start off with and what parts you should buy with your $25,000 startup cash. then it should get in depth on wether or not you should race, work, steal, tune, etc. since were most likely gonna be dealing with new players it should be pretty specific so no one gets confused. to start off i suggest buying a the rabbit gti and buying super/turbo charger, respective intercooler, and nos. after that go spam race low offline people to get some wins. then you can either work to upgrade your car and keep racing people you can beat

the way i was going to set it up was almost like a tutorial..but the farther u read the more and more harder the things are...i would start off with basically what everything is and what it does...jus pure basics..then how to start off strategies...things like that...all the way to boosting and HIing...but i would do breaks...because not everyone knows how to do everything...and some people who have been playing ask questions about it all the time...so i might as well jus write it out...but it will start with basicallly a tutorial all the way to a guide...and i will charge everyone if they want one...lol...j/k
AlKi

I think it's a mint idea bro!

Do sections and people can read the sections they think they need help in
IGN: SKDFIRO

i will pay you 10000 internetz

sounds like a sweet idea man, when i first started out i used romeo's starter guide which helped me alot.

I guess i could help out if there are any parts you want me to write up... though there are players with more knowledge than i who would be better suited to help you with this
winter's own

the parts i think that would help out the most would be with boosting recruiting and HI...all the rest i think i can do it...maybe with screen shots too...i was debating if i wanted to use those cuz it would be easier for new people to see...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon