Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Day

I'm pretty sure some people would want to learn how to play but never come on the forums.

i would be interested to learn how to play the game better i am pretty good now but always room for improvement

hope u can teach me to bro..i need some improvement..hope to be in top crew and learn how to lead..Smile
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

bubye u should be fine...but u know u can always ask me...and fedor whats ur ign?
AlKi

Hey if I'm not busy next session I can help you out if you want me to. I'm not all that great, but I got some knowledge I can pass on.

Msn messenger: [email protected]

Also bryce if u wanna add me to the list for ya crew members ill be happy to help out and awnser anything i can do when im online.
Black__Metal

can any of you teach me how to play this damn game???..how do you get past level 10? how do you get more icons can someone please help me! i will be very grateful to those that are willing to teach me how to play this damn game... THANKS! Smile

my IGN is Drock

PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:can any of you teach me how to play this damn game???..how do you get past level 10? how do you get more icons can someone please help me! i will be very grateful to those that are willing to teach me how to play this damn game... THANKS! Smile

If your being str8 up phase hit me up here or ingame ....
Black__Metal

add me to that list...i guess its time to get back into the swing of things
SpamaticS - Slick

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training Ground LuDe 3 1,460 01-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Training New Comers Big_Bang 14 3,753 01-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Last Post: car_whore
  Hi and Theft Crew Training TurboB20EG 0 913 03-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TurboB20EG
  Training Wraith 8 2,116 03-20-2006, 10:10 AM