Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop the multis and make some money doing it

i say the best way is charge $100 to play no matter what, see how many multis there are then
Big Grin
Contract_Killers

sv9987 Wrote:...Or they invite someone level 50+ to do damage for them and a minute before end of session, you get kicked out of crew and some lvl 2 amateur thats their friend gets in and gets rewarded. Sneaky, sneaky. Watch someone from cwal or their friend come in and deny it.

:eek: that's so true... i was that lvl 2 amateur last round... i wonder who we will pick this round :confused:

back on topic...

i like the ideas bought forward... i suppose amped's idea could work... Wink
winter's own

Smiddy Wrote:how can we sit here and say its non members both have the same idea both are the victims and both are the doers so why is the non mebers gettin broke down shit skitch has mulltis jsut like most players in this game.. most the people who are after the recruiting ides aswell. everyone has been there as staff shouldnt yall be on top of this as game moderators. or put in game moderators.. in that will do there job and ban and block these users.. likey ou all say its easy to point out whoz doing the crimes make them pay for not everyone else.

we're not saying it's exclusively one or the other. we know there are just as many member-paying players with multies as there are non-members. if you think about it, you dont lose much with the restrictions i suggested. in fact, with ludes ideas about bringing back non-member awards, you have a better chance at landing icons. so you lose the ability to HI the top guy online from 25k nw. so what's the big complaint? you can still be a competitive racer like you've claimed you are in the suggestions forum. you can still be competitive in HI's as well... just not get as much when you hit and not hit people a ton higher than you. so really.... what would be the big deal? you can't win this game without spending anyways. you wont be losing much.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

in game mods would be the best way...but who is willing to do it for free cuz in game mods should not be able to gain medals or be in a top crew...cuz otherwise it wouldnt be fair...and i doubt ray them are going to pay the in game mods...so basically...who is going to sit there for hours a day watching for free and not even be able to play...plus it also has to be someone they trust...so ya
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:in game mods would be the best way...but who is willing to do it for free cuz in game mods should not be able to gain medals or be in a top crew...cuz otherwise it wouldnt be fair...and i doubt ray them are going to pay the in game mods...so basically...who is going to sit there for hours a day watching for free and not even be able to play...plus it also has to be someone they trust...so ya

Would they be allowed to HI at least?

If so, Ray PM me about this job Wink

no...in game mods cant do anything...all they do is sit online and watch for multies...because if they were able to play they could get unlimited credits and then what...HI everyone...it takes the fun out of it
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:no...in game mods cant do anything...all they do is sit online and watch for multies...because if they were able to play they could get unlimited credits and then what...HI everyone...it takes the fun out of it

i agree with all of what you guys have said lude and speedkills

and i also agree w/a large majority of players having multi's on both sides of (the main crews) imnotgonna point fingers nor put blame on anyone. butthe ideas brought forth are honorable and reputable. Im in favor

That should take care of multi's for the most part, in the regular game make it so you cant HI lower than lets say level 3 or 4 and no more than 4X networth that should make it more difficult.

i say bring back hi restrictions
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  won a race and didnt get the money it said i won svtfox91 2 2,196 08-29-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Multis and changes CamCressi 5 2,020 10-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Pat1220
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  money LarryG 10 2,661 02-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Prize Money Big_Bang 11 3,423 09-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Prize money MC_Alumni 9 2,568 01-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  multis hitting me Hitman666 20 4,532 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Stop Adding Stuff Victorious 3 1,193 03-27-2008, 05:01 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  stop hacking kevin j/pj/p mecca_boy 10 2,856 03-30-2007, 04:59 AM