Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Yer same,Street Heist and TopShift are down to.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

well this bites... i think they should have to compensate us for time loss of playing lmao...:cussing:
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

I was just about to race my heart out, but looks like that motivation is dying real fast
SpamaticS - Slick

your not the only one man... i had nothing better to do today
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

yes down here as well and i didnt get on this morning b4 i went to work and cant get on for lunch now this BLOWS!!!!! credits wasted
Going For 1st in Top crew Looking for Good players workers

TheBoss Wrote:yes down here as well and i didnt get on this morning b4 i went to work and cant get on for lunch now this BLOWS!!!!! credits wasted
exactly like i said everyone needs to be compensated for this shit... he is basically showing he cares less about this company by not fixing the damn problem

Ray away atm! bloody hell! give them a chance they have to find out the problem and sort it!
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

I remember MC down once back in the time, we were given credits for being patient til it was up.

I was told Cres is MIA and Ray is out of town. So when Cres comes back, the game would be up and running. But as for Ray, I have no idea...
-xTechno

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon