Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone

Hello!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:ZOMFG if it isnt my Irish buddy from another world!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Ryan. lets seeeeeeeee..... i know you kinda sorta have to must remember lil ol me Big Grin

i would ask you how you been but it seems like you have already answered that one...

i would also ask you how school went ..... but yeah....

and last but not least DRINKING? i knew that one before it was asked Smile i still got pictures bro i saved them Tongue
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

hola

wow im suprised u remember me...lol....im jus like u...i have to go to court in a lil bit but not for criminal damage, but for DUI....lol...stupid law...now i cant even drive... it sux...
AlKi

Hey Angie, of course I remember you, how the hell could I forget you. How you been ? Hello to you to teet, hows things with you ?

Shit one Bryce, yea court sucks, got convicted and fined 650GBP, thats roughly $1300 american.

OH HELL NO

IT CANT BE.....................................IT CANT BE.............................

Jeremy ?

Its my brother from another mother........................................... Man how in the hell are you, what have you been up to lately man ? Shit its been AGES since I have heard from your hawaiin ass.

Shit you know me, uni is finished for the summer, so I am now a full time alcoholic for the duration of the summer, its great.

I remember seeing your name around the game.

I'm either Technoholic or PhillyEaglesFan in game. Ran once with QuickChick aka Beth. Donno if you remember.
-xTechno

im all right a lil hung over but all right.

How you been?
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Ive been good Angie thanks, have been working my ass off recently so I can afford a new car

nice nice! what kind of car? If you say a rice rocket ima esmack you Tongue
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Me and the girlfriend are going to buy one of the new Mitsubishi Lancer Evos, but they need a 3000 pound deposit first, so once we get that together, ill get my new toy Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon