Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Contest! For Everyone

PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:I like victorious IDEA most exp in 24 hours...but only cause i think i would win LOL!

lol...you would win??? i level 2 times for 2day...n im working on my 3rd rite now...i think it would be a mix up between me n u
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Here is my idea from another old thread/topic...I have also edited this idea from the original one a bit...

A series-type of contest would be fun, such as...

Say, the main objective of this contest is to complete all 3 tasks within half a week (or the alloted time frame). You must get 100 HIs, 25 boosts, and 30,000 recruited models and the prize is...$25 bucks of credits? That would be the first place prize. Another prize could be given if there is also someone else who achieves this goal within the alloted time. If there isn't anyone who completes all 3 tasks, then the closest person will receive the prize. Then, if this happens, this voids the availability of a 2nd prize being given out, since no one reached the goal in time. These numbers/figures can be altered to fit your needs, or whatever you view as worthy of contest materials. Hope this one becomes something official, I think some would like it.

I proposed/thought of this idea, just to try and balance the playing field a bit more. Someone whose skilled in HI won't take all of it, since they might struggle in obtaining the 25 cars or 30,000 models. This can also help some to become a little more well-rounded, instead of just being a HIer or a racer even...just my idea.

I hate to double post but, I sorta thought of another viable option for a contest.

This one cannot be implemented until next session, but here it is:

For those people who are racers, you might like this. Basically, the first crew to reach an average crew level of 20 within the first 35 hours of the game can win a certain increase in sponsorship rating. I believe everyone starts off at 5% rating, so how about having a 20% jump, so they'll end up with a rating of 25% rating within less than 48 hours of the new game period. However, if there are two crews that reach an average level of 20 within 35 hours, they can continue to duke it out to whoever reaches an average crew level of 30 in 15 hours after those 35 hours are up. Now, the crew whoever reaches this goal first, wins. They will receive a total of 40% increase to their rating, so they'll be up to 45% already with their sponsorships.

Sounds okay to everyone? If not, I can re-write it or clear up any confusion with this contest...again this contest might seem a little too easy, and there might be ways around this too, but yeah. The integers can be played around with as well, to be more suitable for a contest.

both seem ok and good idea's to me m8
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

well i'm sure about anyone else but whenever im online which is rare... live chat seems dead...

how about changing that? we could have quiz nights or something i dunno...

Appoint a quiz master... quiz master is in charge of preparing questions and asking them etc... keep a tally of who answers the question first and after set of questions whoever has the highest tally wins a small prize... in case of a draw have a sudden death or a best out of five

i know it hasn't got anything to with game play at all but i reckon it would be fun and competitive... as its not really much of a gaming contest i believe a membership would be the only prize if any... and of course bragging rights... the questions should be as such that the first person to answer it isn't the fastest typer on google.

just an idea...
winter's own

great suggestion!
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

winterfell Wrote:well i'm sure about anyone else but whenever im online which is rare... live chat seems dead...

how about changing that? we could have quiz nights or something i dunno...

Appoint a quiz master... quiz master is in charge of preparing questions and asking them etc... keep a tally of who answers the question first and after set of questions whoever has the highest tally wins a small prize... in case of a draw have a sudden death or a best out of five

i know it hasn't got anything to with game play at all but i reckon it would be fun and competitive... as its not really much of a gaming contest i believe a membership would be the only prize if any... and of course bragging rights... the questions should be as such that the first person to answer it isn't the fastest typer on google.

just an idea...

This is a great suggestion, I really like it. I will not take credit for what I say after this, but, also to increase the popularity of this quiz, it can be over whatever. Have you ever been to IRC chats with rooms that have a quiz bot installed? It could be something like that. Say, who was the great Russian author who lived in a Siberian gulag, and wrote "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denosovich"? And from here, they would have about 10-15 seconds to answer it correctly. First person who answers it correctly, wins a point. This could be played within a 30 minute session, so people don't spend their entire lives playing this quiz. Once the 30 minutes is up, whoever has the most points, wins a certain amount of credits awarded to their account. And this quiz bot can only be activated once at least 5 people are in the chat, to decrease the amount of cheating...

Does this sound ok for the quiz thing?

yah i have... that is what got me thinking about the quiz thing really... i remember playing those trivia games.... sometimes we had up to 20 ppl playing it got really competitive lol
winter's own

wow,amazing actully really love that quiz! each question answered = 500 creds...
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Actually, the prize for winning a "round" of quizzes would either be 500-1K credits, no more than that really. Cause I mean, some people get really into those, so there might be people actually staying on there for more than an hour quizzing. The shortness of each period would be good for something like 500-1K credits, cause it gives other people chances to win as well. The occurrence of prize credits being given out, to me, would be better if prizes were awarded every 30 minutes, instead of after every question. 500 credits for each question answered correctly...that's insane to me!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new contest? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 8 6,784 05-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  3rd Contest - Here it is - Trivia/Quiz. crazyfrog555 17 8,082 09-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  3rd Contest - TRIVIA/QUIZ! Prizes! crazyfrog555 3 3,467 09-27-2009, 01:17 PM
  2nd Contest crazyfrog555 14 7,301 09-01-2009, 09:55 AM
  1st Contest crazyfrog555 12 6,269 08-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  contest ill put my own money towards it mecca_boy 10 6,202 02-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  No New contest? Bubye83 0 2,609 07-30-2008, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Bubye83
  braggin contest for cavalier Z24 (pimp factor) Xaero 0 2,765 07-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Xaero
  Angie's Hi Contest #1!! Tokkiez 21 10,053 04-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  contest? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 27 12,027 04-24-2008, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon