Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOS use ridiculous???

how about tuning down the amount of nos used in online races.

i use 4500 units of nos per online race. and if i leave it on qm and log off, i run out of nos in about 11 races. takes my time from 8.9 to 10.3 - how about tuning down the amount of nos used or - allowing the max units for nos to be higher... like 250k or something. i believe this needs to be adjusted and i'm sure all active players can agree.
Redbull & Vodka will get you laid. Trust me, I know. Big Grin

"Listen, you give em - percocet, 2 vicodin, a couple a beers, and the panties drop... very niice!" - Charlie Tweeder

Yes i think the nos use is too high...last session at level 47 i was using 33000 nos per race LOL..but even this session at a low level if i forget to buy nos while im playing i start getting real slow times

my thoughts exactly, i think this needs to be changed.

A-men
Black__Metal

maybe an idea would be in the my profile section under the Quick Match Options maybe they could add nos like they have fuel, so when ur running low it tops you back up? whats peoples thoughts?

TheDealer Wrote:maybe an idea would be in the my profile section under the Quick Match Options maybe they could add nos like they have fuel, so when ur running low it tops you back up? whats peoples thoughts?

lol I was just about to start a thread... +1 for this idea!

Honestly doubt Crescent would change that. Since he made the changes for MC for everyone to play more often. He wouldn't tune it down so you'd be online more often.
-xTechno

Its Too Much Though..Im Sure If Every1 Agrees Then Cres Might Change It?
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Deffently change it to make it more realistic or give us a capacity of 34 or even 5 million units jesus... even so thats only enough for 100 races.... it is seriousely ridiculous
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

yea..u do have to do something with it since i pasted level 18 i've been going thru nos like crzy..buy some every 3 races...it sucks....increase the capacity inventory can hold
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz