Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idear

Ok, so this may be a noob suggestion, but how about in ww3 we have another slot for an all out type of racing. Sort of a any car, any level slot. With a prize similar to the others. I know I am interested to see who is running what, and just how fast they are going. How about anyone else?

in a way you got a good idea, cuz some of the fastest cars are lower levels and you cant use them in the 30+
The Taxman
#1 n00b

idiotstick Wrote:in a way you got a good idea, cuz some of the fastest cars are lower levels and you cant use them in the 30+

yeah but then again you got level 50 racing against level 20 who will win?Rolleyes
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:yeah but then again you got level 50 racing against level 20 who will win?Rolleyes

Lifes not fair, neither is racing. Big Grin If you want to be faster than you have to work for it, right?

Nick318 Wrote:Lifes not fair, neither is racing. Big Grin If you want to be faster than you have to work for it, right?

Well said
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

That was how it used to be. The game owners have decided to help promote the game and the idea of getting higher levels was to do the different WWIII options to help get people reeled into the game.
[Image: 30.png]

well, if they saw similar cars to what they were driving, because we all know most of the faster cars are lower level cars, I would think that would make them want to get an even higher level in order to compete. Plus they would get to see the faster times in the game, instead of this restrictor plate type racing they have now lol That would really get them hooked in my opinion. Everyone wants to go faster

i already go 5's i wanna go even faster... shit i wanna go funny car fast i wanna go 3.3
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

Would That Not Be Close To The World Record For Fastest Car Or Something, Is The Record Not Like 300 odd MPH?
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Spit_And_Rape Wrote:i already go 5's i wanna go even faster... shit i wanna go funny car fast i wanna go 3.3

Then petition to add a couple topfuelers lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon