Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medal count since the beginning

can you bring back the medal count of who got the each medals and how many they got in each catagory?
ill bring you hell

Would they take away our medals again or not? If I remember correctly, only reason why we had that was because we took off the icons in game and just had it on a website page instead...someone correct me if I'm wrong.

random names ok, cept for dyna, for instance the top crew icon would look like this, but with everybodys name that has won something

dyna 32
tread 30
anglush 29
stingr 0
ill bring you hell

i got 30?
damn right
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:i got 30?
damn right

LMFAO damn Nick...didn't know you worked that hard, or rather, didn't know you "worked" that hard Wink

Yo disturbed...

last time this came up ..they prty much striped us of our medals and put a number next to our names on some page.

Id much rather be able to show what ive acmplishd in-game.

Plus with everyone being able to change there race names it got messy trying to see how many medals everyone had etc.
Black__Metal

i mean where you click on the winners at the top of this page there was some thing were it showed all of the winners from every catagroy and how many times they have won it compared to every1 that has won the same medal. just asking to add it back. never said take out the medals in the game
ill bring you hell

SexyJDM Wrote:LMFAO damn Nick...didn't know you worked that hard, or rather, didn't know you "worked" that hard Wink

::groans at the pun-ishment::

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 3 crew medal dnb_Fueld 1 1,413 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang
  adding new medal Bubye83 43 8,301 01-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Top Victim Medal slacker-god 13 2,699 04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  accepted races medal D1STURB3D 14 3,251 03-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Medal fo MVP On Getting CMS??? jaskocanada 6 1,854 06-03-2005, 02:21 AM