Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all idiots...

Hitman666 Wrote:the quality of players has gone down so much. blunt didn't get better, the competition just sucks.

omg thats just messed up.. saying that dyna*mike* who has won more top crews then any1 in this who damn game sucks..alone with every one in angs crew.. haha your a fuking dickhead..lol

on a side note you gave me a good laugh.

Hitman666 Wrote:i didn't win because im in a crew by myself. and like victorious said, the quality of players has gone down so much. blunt didn't get better, the competition just sucks.

maybe it's not that the quality of players has decreased, but that the way the game is played has changed... ever thought about that? :eek:

well saidBig Grin
The Taxman
#1 n00b

tana how hard do you think dyna plays now a days? 80% of the time it's not even him on his acct. maybe you need to learn what goes on before speaking.

and idiotstick, yes he went against a crew of "vets", vets who were lazy. "vets" who mainly only ever boosted/hi'd and are lazy ass racers. once again i am right.
Contract_Killers

blunt took a ass whoopn whole session and still won...cant hate on him for not quittn and angies crew made a hell of a run from bein burnt

congrades to both crews

Yeah Congrats To Them Man....
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

ever mike at 80% is alot better then most player at 100% tbh.. now for your excuess for satying the other 9 players suck also? you still pretty much said the crew of mostly vets sucked.

bro just shut up while your ahead...you CANT be right in this situation...im pretty sure even the losing crew will say he had a good run (im not sayin they will, im saying they might)...so STFU
The Taxman
#1 n00b

see the thing is blunts been playin for along time just like me...O_o_Saints_o_O...he deserves to win top crew leader...its not that the vets suck its just blunt wanted it more then more so he tried harder.....so who ever has a problem with blunt winning should just the f*&k up.....he deserves it
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz