Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To whoever burned me..

DrOoPie Wrote:Thanks for backing me up

I formatted and restored my computer 3 times already and it comes back it really sucks cause no everyone is blocking me so i might try to get a new email might help but another thing that can be the problem is that i have an old ass computer its a windows me 1998-2000

Could be a certain website you visit thats installing some sort of shit especially if your using IE (yuck)

Also if ur backing up files you wanna keep before formatting and copying them back onto your system theres a chance they are also infected with the virus

I hate IE so i installed firefox but i might as well just get me a new computer cause this crab sounds like it has an engine now lol

ehja Wrote:Could be a certain website you visit thats installing some sort of shit especially if your using IE (yuck)

Also if ur backing up files you wanna keep before formatting and copying them back onto your system theres a chance they are also infected with the virus

Probably some files you're backing up are infected, so when you reformat you're never truly getting rid of the problem.
Miss Kelly

the end of the story, or the bottom line is, you SHOULD NEVER GIVE OUR YOUR PW. Even if it is a trusted mate of yours. No reason to take the chance. You take the chance then do not bitch at everybody about what happened to you. YOU COULD OF PREVENTED IT.
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:the end of the story, or the bottom line is, you SHOULD NEVER GIVE OUR YOUR PW. Even if it is a trusted mate of yours. No reason to take the chance. You take the chance then do not bitch at everybody about what happened to you. YOU COULD OF PREVENTED IT.

Amen to that. Big Grin

I wasn't bitching at the fact that I got burned.

Cause you're right obviously you could have prevented it.

EXCEPT

Had I not have given out my password at all, and still managed to get a keylogger from someone I knew, then I still get burned.

So obviously nothing in life is always preventable.

I was just bitching about the fact that ppl take the time to give out a keylogger to cheat at a game that is completely based on text ran by an algorithm.

So while I appreciate your incredibly worse wise words of wisdom, your cookie cutter response to someone getting burned just doesn't always satisfy anyone with an IQ's attention span.

when i heard about it i was pissed chad.

blows hard.

hit me on msn .. we shall talk
Black__Metal

Victorious Wrote:I wasn't bitching at the fact that I got burned.

Cause you're right obviously you could have prevented it.

EXCEPT

Had I not have given out my password at all, and still managed to get a keylogger from someone I knew, then I still get burned.

So obviously nothing in life is always preventable.

I was just bitching about the fact that ppl take the time to give out a keylogger to cheat at a game that is completely based on text ran by an algorithm.

So while I appreciate your incredibly worse wise words of wisdom, your cookie cutter response to someone getting burned just doesn't always satisfy anyone with an IQ's attention span.

The reason for that response was you said you gave out your PW and he got the keylogger. If you would not of given his your PW, you would of not been effected.
[Image: 30.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon