Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To whoever burned me..

Thanh send me an invite, I want some Sushi.

I'll um... help your avg level?

hackers =noobz = no skillz they suck = no life Seriously Sorry 2 hear that VICT... i got burned once and sucked even thow i made it top 50 that session 2.... owell.... JUST WANTED 2 SAY THEY HAVE NO LIFE GET SOME REAL SKILLZ!

Wow...Sorry to hear it Chad...Sad
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Why the fuck would you people accept shit off msn from anyone?

I didn't lol...

The person helping me while I was in hospital for my grandma did apparently.

Victorious Wrote:I didn't lol...

The person helping me while I was in hospital for my grandma did apparently.

I'm just generalizing to all the accusations of this person and that person sending keyloggers and the like to each other lol.

But it sounds like you have more important things to worry about than who burned your account anyway, it is only a text game after all. Wink

<3 ehja
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I woulda been a lot more pissed had it not happened when it did... this is true.

When I came home and saw that, I felt like it was a pretty fit ending to the day...

wow, lol...

sucks to have that happen to you chad

but as for droopie, i will back him up that he didnt keylog anyone from that link that was being sent on msn.

if you use your friendly tool called google and search any of the links that he would have sent you, you get another website that tells you its an annoying virus. well what do you do to remove it... simple follow the fucking directions that it says. you dont have to be computer literate to figure this stuff out. literally go to google and type in your problem. you will get an answer. now stop complaining about that thing droopie is sending.

also, droopie u got anohter one now, fix it or messageme how to and i will help u remove it.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Thanks for backing me up

I formatted and restored my computer 3 times already and it comes back it really sucks cause no everyone is blocking me so i might try to get a new email might help but another thing that can be the problem is that i have an old ass computer its a windows me 1998-2000

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon