Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February Credit Blitz!!!!!

[SIZE="4"]Duration:[/SIZE]
2/26/2008-2/27/2008

[SIZE="4"]Blitz:[/SIZE]
All credit purchases of $5 or more will be doubled up to 100$ once a day.
:jawdrop:

This means that you can purchase up to $200 in credits over the span of the two days getting a max of $100 in bonus credits each day.:eek::eek:

IE: If you buy 4k credits you will receive another 4k bonus.

To get your bonus credits please send in a support ticket with your purchase information

NEW MEMBERS!!!Tongue
Any person who buys a NEW membership will receive the option to give a second one to a friend. You may NOT buy one and give yourself the membership for a second month. Both must be used at the same time. Also the friend you give the membership too MUST also not be a member nor ever have been one.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

I bought some credits earlier and sent in my support ticket.... its been about a day almost and still no reply or credits

if you could let me know if there is a problem thanks

What Do You Send In The Ticket?
The Reciept Number?? Or What Lol :S

what payment process have you used and please give us the receipt number and details so i can take care of this.

Thanks
-Tokkiez
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I Was just Asking, My Last Purchase Wasnt Before The Start, Im Just Asking For Future Purchases, So When I Purchase, Will I Give My Reciept Number (ITs Paypal Btw)
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Still havent recieved free credits....

its been 3 days now, and i was wonderin if there was a problem?

Well A Couple Have Been Having Problems, Which Steered Me Away From Buyin Them...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon