Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
image selection

I am all in favor of having the image selection to prevent the usage of bots, but the timing of it is kind of annoying. If you are trying to send a message, and then you get the image select thing, you lose your message and have to type/send it again. Also when adding parts to your car-you got to add them twice if you get the bot prevention. Is there anything that can be done about that?

yea im sure there us alot of people out there finding this quite simply a b!tch ,

i agree on something must be done ..even if going back saved the msg or something.
Black__Metal

Hell yeah!

I think there should be a system set up that calculates the racer's past few races (5-10) and the average ET should be displayed..
Or like a percentage meter for the Test n Tune

This will determine the user's skill in setting up their ride

+Waito

this thread is to talk about the the image selection .. if you want to talk about your topic please start a new thread dude and dont bring it into here.
Black__Metal

eh ppl complain when macros were being used now ray stopped that they complain anyway. you gotta pick between a few annoying things in the game or ppl cheating.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:eh ppl complain when macros were being used now ray stopped that they complain anyway. you gotta pick between a few annoying things in the game or ppl cheating.

well said bro ...agreed hard
Black__Metal

Personally only problem i have with the images is when you are trying to build your crew car. that is a pain in the ass in its own with out having the images pop up on you while your doing it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  image verification cjw21 7 1,882 08-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  Image Verifaction When HIing Lil-Luceifer 3 1,286 11-16-2007, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Lil-Luceifer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon