Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check your rankinkings!!!

Kevin just shut the fuck up, i asked a question intending to be to everyone. Just cuz i said something first everyone has to say calm down. The people on these forums are to busy tryin to agree with all the top vets that they dont ever speak for themselves. Get your own opinion
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

well, it's not about compensation..I just want it to work

and yes..I expect it to be slower at game end

but this looked like a SQL manual to me

Compensation for that? I don't think so... (Yes, I sound harsh, and yes, I spent for credits as well, but I don't think that would really happen. Has it happened in the past?)

well he said last round was the last time for compensation for unused credits due to lag...
but who knows...
maybe if you ask nice there will be a January miracle
*insert signature here*

Better be as good as Christmas in January...if you know what I mean Wink

its unforscene error's thou guys its not like they are sittin there saying to themselves "hmm lets make the new server's fuck up just for shits and giggles"...

c'mon you all know better there was a really big turnout of people online at the end and the new servers were put to test for the first time and they couldn't handle it the way they were set... so now they know what needs to be done... but bitchin and yelling at ray and cres isn't going to make shit better this is the last thing that they want to happen to them in their games... this is their jobs and they are good at it... but shit happens thats out of our control...

they will make sure everyone gets their credits back next round and make up for the mishap like they always have and always will do... but go easy and realize that this could and did happen.
You will never be what we once were....

rakimdream Wrote:its unforscene error's thou guys its not like they are sittin there saying to themselves "hmm lets make the new server's fuck up just for shits and giggles"...

c'mon you all know better there was a really big turnout of people online at the end and the new servers were put to test for the first time and they couldn't handle it the way they were set... so now they know what needs to be done... but bitchin and yelling at ray and cres isn't going to make shit better this is the last thing that they want to happen to them in their games... this is their jobs and they are good at it... but shit happens thats out of our control...

they will make sure everyone gets their credits back next round and make up for the mishap like they always have and always will do... but go easy and realize that this could and did happen.
well said

CountryBoy Wrote:Kevin just shut the fuck up, i asked a question intending to be to everyone. Just cuz i said something first everyone has to say calm down. The people on these forums are to busy tryin to agree with all the top vets that they dont ever speak for themselves. Get your own opinion

didnt you just come off a ban for flaming people?

chill it...
there is a way to get your point across respectfully..
everyone is mad but whoever is flying off? no one...
*insert signature here*

I wasn't trying to flame/bitch/yell at Ray or Cres. But I was just looking at the facts from far away. Pff, look at how our government would deal with something like this. They'd just be like eh, oh well, your fault for getting online too much, or some ridiculous reason like that. I don't know how Ray and Cres REALLY work, no one does but them. I also haven't played MC in quite awhile, so I don't know all the shit that has gone through...

rakimdream Wrote:its unforscene error's thou guys its not like they are sittin there saying to themselves "hmm lets make the new server's fuck up just for shits and giggles"...

no one is bitching/crying/yelling at ray or cres, but if what you said is true that new servers have just been put up and is not working quite what it was set to do then yes i believe we should be granted that credits that was not used back for this session because of the mysql error thats all and im just putting it out there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  achievements? check it out LarryG 2 1,388 11-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  yo ron.. check this out ppl who have won prize creds LarryG 7 2,103 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Cres ~ PM Check Plz crazyfrog555 2 1,333 03-01-2010, 12:09 PM
  Check the bottom :P crazyfrog555 0 777 09-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Check Your Rankings... ME And Kevin Took 1rst and 2nd lol rakimdream 29 5,890 02-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  check your rank! :) shadow67 28 5,836 12-16-2007, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Pussy
  How to check your rank after the game ends. calder12 16 3,540 01-07-2006, 03:05 PM
  LOL..Check this out... WiReD__ 2 1,194 01-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Last Post: skogey10
  Lol check this out TheSkater 9 1,946 12-25-2005, 05:17 AM
Last Post: hot

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon