Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooooooooot

Agreed, they do deserve it.

go hawaii!

and arkansas layed and egg today

They dont deserve to be there at all you put them in 1 of the big conferences and they are a 3-4 loss team at best...

and shit you guys have a convitced felon at a QB

you almost got beat by san jose st. (garbage) Nevada (meh) washington(pac 10 whipping boy) you also had like 2-3 division 2 teams on your schedule, hawaii played NOONE all year round lol deserves this, that might have been the most biased statement of the year and it just barely got started congrats

/rant

and i believe Georgia is proving my point for me right now

Look at Hawaii, most of the guys are local too... doesn't seem like they import many of their players!?!?

Anybody have the final score?

Of course they deserve it Hawaii was the only team to finish with a 12-0 season, and Colt Brennan threw 38 touchdown passes and the only QB who has more is Tom Brady.

tyler, everyone ranked in the top 10 has roughly 200-500 thousand dollars to spend for recruitment, hawaii had 50 thousand, so yes they havent played many big teams, they might have "just" won other teams... regardless, they won, worked hard just like everyone else, it was a deserved BCS game.

they got their ass handed to them, good learning experience with the big boys.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

and the only reason georgia is #4 was due to 2 unlucky lossed at the wrong time, they might have been higher ranked than shown.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

dude Georia was a very good team and it just goes to show you how much hawaii didn't deserve to be in that bowl game...

like i said they would have lost 3-4 in a big conference so i guess a team like that does deserve to be in a bcs bowl game (pfft)

anyways you can argue all you want that they deserve to be in the bowl all i need to do is say 41-10 and that speaks volumes to how much they didn't deserve it

Mizzou should have been there they would have done the exact same thing to hawaii

and nice stat on the recruiting budget i heard that in the 3rd quarter too Wink

p.s the unlucky loses you talk about they lost to south caroline (look up there record) and they got BLOWN out by Tennesse which is a 4 loss team as well..i take back what i said about hawaii you through them in the sec and they are a 6 loss team

I still say they deserved to be there. Everyone said that Boise State did not belong last year and remind me who won their BCS game? The undefeated team did deserve to play in this game. It is hard for Hawaii to have a tough schedule because they can not afford to fly all over the country to play the top teams and the top teams do not want to spend the money to fly out there and play them.

Congrats to Hawaii for a great season. Georgia is one of the best teams out their right now so they did what they should to almost any team they played.

Oklahoma
USC
Georgia
is the three best teams in College football right now early season injuries and losses hurt them.

I am not taking anything away from LSU or OSU but they are not playing as good as any of these teams right now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wooooooooot o_O_MIDORI_O_o 0 708 01-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon