Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned......

So as most of you know i was banned by tokkiez for harassing romeo. Im sure all of you are on romeo and tokkiez side considering they kiss the most ass to get where they are. I was banned for saying GTFO already, no one cares about your bitch ass. I figure it was fair game considering some of the comments made towards me. BTW its CountryBoy. Here are a list of the things said against me.

1. country boy is being a crying bitch.
2. if u didnt cry like a bitch and made frends with some of these people they mite race u.
3. keep crying you emo bitch.
4. you my inbread acquaintance are one huge retard.

That is a a quick list i came up with i feel there is no need for more. Maybe these mods should be evaluated considering they all take sides and dish out consequences against someone who they dislike or dont know and let the people they are friends with off the hook. I've seen it before but never really thought about how unfair it is until it happens to me. I would like to be unbanned or have all the accounts that were harassing me banned as well. That is my opinion and i would like the mods to respond and not a bunch of pre-pubescent kids to give me their opinion because i do not care. I would especially like to see tokkiez reply to this in defense of their buddy.
Thanks

LAWLBS Wrote:So as most of you know i was banned by tokkiez for harassing romeo. Im sure all of you are on romeo and tokkiez side considering they kiss the most ass to get where they are. I was banned for saying GTFO already, no one cares about your bitch ass. I figure it was fair game considering some of the comments made towards me. BTW its CountryBoy. Here are a list of the things said against me.

1. country boy is being a crying bitch.
2. if u didnt cry like a bitch and made frends with some of these people they mite race u.
3. keep crying you emo bitch.
4. you my inbread acquaintance are one huge retard.

That is a a quick list i came up with i feel there is no need for more. Maybe these mods should be evaluated considering they all take sides and dish out consequences against someone who they dislike or dont know and let the people they are friends with off the hook. I've seen it before but never really thought about how unfair it is until it happens to me. I would like to be unbanned or have all the accounts that were harassing me banned as well. That is my opinion and i would like the mods to respond and not a bunch of pre-pubescent kids to give me their opinion because i do not care. I would especially like to see tokkiez reply to this in defense of their buddy.
Thanks

And banned again DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT That moves the ban to 2 weeks next account will make a month and if you create another perma ban

Im w/ Brandon on this, the rules do state NOT to make multiple forum accounts... if you had a problem Doug you shoulda contacted one of us outside the forums instead of trying to take matters into your own hands... all of us are easy to find

the way I feel about the situation is this, I agree that you should have been banned, but I also believe that some of the reasons you listed above are valid
Romeo you were a mod you know the rules state no flaming of any kind regardless of it Country Boy was adding anything to your thread or not... because of that your getting a temp ban for the weekend as well, its only fair

everyone else plz take note, there is NO flaming this is your warning now

the bans are only temp so when everyone comes back lets play nice
k?

^_^
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon