Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCS National Title

for one illinois doesnt deserve to be at the ROSE BOWL, second the championship is dumb because LSU will get walked all over, they barely got past tennesse.

modogg85 Wrote:for one illinois doesnt deserve to be at the ROSE BOWL, second the championship is dumb because LSU will get walked all over, they barely got past tennesse.

why doesnt illinois deserver to be there? they were 2nd in big 10 behind OSU wich illinois beat.

i think they will have a playoff starting next year. this year is the most i have ever seen a #1 and #2 ranked team has lost and the first i saw a div 2 beat a div 1. nobody is safe anymore
ill bring you hell

Things are getting more competitive and the fact 1 athlete on a team can beat a decent team.

I still think(besides the fact that i'm from Hawaii, and a big Hawaii Warrior Fan) that the UH Warriors (hawaii) should've been put into the national championship game. This was their best year in school history for football. I would much rather see hawaii in the champoinship because they are the underdogs and all the hype about colt brennan should be put to the test right? i mean yea it will be put to the test, sort of, against georgia. it's going to be a great game because georgia struggles in pass defense, and hawaii, rush defense.

and colt brennan should've got the heisman Tongue
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

nitroussuprarola Wrote:I still think(besides the fact that i'm from Hawaii, and a big Hawaii Warrior Fan) that the UH Warriors (hawaii) should've been put into the national championship game. This was their best year in school history for football. I would much rather see hawaii in the champoinship because they are the underdogs and all the hype about colt brennan should be put to the test right? i mean yea it will be put to the test, sort of, against georgia. it's going to be a great game because georgia struggles in pass defense, and hawaii, rush defense.

and colt brennan should've got the heisman Tongue

a bit bias i see

i did think colt brennan should have been ahead of teebow but hawaii didnt have as tough of a sched as fla did.

IDK I think if anyone won the heisman other than Teebow that the award should just be considered a joke. He had the best season by far. Over 50 TDs. that is crazy.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon