Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell Phones...

well anyone who knows me knows i have a shitty cell phone... my plan with verizon is almost up and im wondering what I should get...
since im on verizon my choices are kinda sorta limited but i've narrowed it down to a couple...

Lg Venus
Lg Voyager
Moto Q9m
Blackberry Pearl

what phones does everyone else have?

hmmmM!
*insert signature here*

Get em all!
Miss Kelly

everyone has the pearl now a days dont get that its too common
Contract_Killers

whatever you do, dont get the BB pearl. after my hp ipaq i got one of those. had to return it 4 times b/c of screw ups. other people i know have too. i just got the iphone and love it, but you'd have to swap to at&t.

considered the iphone... but I dunno about other area's but where Im at Verizon is the best network by far.... everything else is like talking thru dixie cups :badrazz:
Was thinkin about the Samsung i760... played with it the other day... im undecided about how much I like it
*insert signature here*

I'm usin cingular/att with a razr
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I use Helio and the Ocean, mainly cause I work for them lol. I really do like it a lot though, even as an employee.

with the iphone can you get insurence on it cuz i heard you can get it cuz its too expensive
ill bring you hell

what with the multimedia phone. I say get the standard RAZR. Good phone, not many complaints, multi upgrades since first release.

considering your choices....i guess the voyeger might be the best choice, but at 300??? I would rather get the iphone.

I have the iphone and totally love it and I know your butt is always online on messenger, so I think you'll love that portability. If att is where you end up and the iphone isn't really your flavor i would also suggest a treo (which you can get with verizon as well).
SpamaticS - Slick

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google launches FREE GPS for your cell phone! Even if you do not have GPS! Admin 6 1,949 12-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Last Post: bscar
  Cell Phone WiReD_________ 4 1,641 11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Last Post: eXpLoSiVe
  Need New Cell Outkast 9 1,872 03-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Outkast

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon