Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atreyu or A7X

Which new CD was better

Avenged Sevenfold-Avenged Sevenfold

or

Atreyu-Lead Sails Paper Anchors

my personal opinion Atreyu's sucked and Avenged Sevenfolds was actually worth the $10 i spent to BUY it lol after i got a leaked version Wink thanks seth

morad Wrote:This is where I say, WTF are you talking about? Is this some sort of new kids music I don't know of?

I have absolutedly NO idea who these two groups are iether?!?1?!

atreyu for sure was better. they are from orange county in california
ill bring you hell

D1STURB3D Wrote:atreyu for sure was better. they are from orange county in california

Isn't this guy Atreyu?

[Image: Image099.jpg]

:gayfight:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...dID=153419

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...=261720943

remix to "you give love a bad name" kicks ass, they sound almost like three days grace
ill bring you hell

they are two groups that are considered metal i guess... both are not that hardcore, but they can be.

i unno, i like all music, so i know a lot. im actually going to see a7x on thursday (1week) so yeah that will be good, but avenged is prob more softcore metal then ateryu is. but both bands have both sides of softer and harder core. Both have def calmed their music down a lot.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Metal? Hahahahahahahahaha yea right.

They are both average. Combine very very below average technical ability with drums, guitar and bass with whiny vocals and what do you get....

Two more rubbish pop rock bands.

:catfight:

i beg to differ on avenged sevenfold, their guitarists and bass player are fucking amazing....
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon