Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming A Mod?

How do u become a Mod?
[r][h][s]

i got voted in w/out me even knowing. lol but then again, i was registered to the MC forums longer than majority of u. i guess being an old timer and with the knowledge i have in the game helped? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

o.. Do u have to know the makers of the game to become a mod? like zura and monte?
[r][h][s]

no u dont. and zura and monte arent makers of the game [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Ray and Cres are.

Why does everybody think Zura and Me are Ray's best friends? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Just cause we have spoken words to each other doesn't mean that he must like us...and therefore offer us modships...lol [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

you have too earn it thats what [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] you need to know the game , and know how to take responsibility even if they are your own friends and there doing something bad you need to be responsable and tell them to stop what they are doing and sometimes you ahve to take the risk of being hated by some [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
I got OWNED by Vegito!!

ok!
[r][h][s]

j35809hw56masyxmcgf
Shazam!:eek:

Dont make me dropkick you, dont bring back old threads dude.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon