Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way too easy for hi er's

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $374,243,523, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

181 units of fuel
113 units of nitrous
461,411,615 calendars

You leave undetected.

karter again

ur under 10 billion now. You still want to insult me. Funny thing is. Its only me so far raping u. You still have offended rob and jason. Be scared noob :lol:
Holla at my balls

Hate me, GET FUKKED

Harass me, GET FUKKED

Beg not to get hit, GET FUKKED

Suck up to me, GET FUKKED

DONT LIKE ME??!?!?!?! GET FUKKED

lol hold on man
this isnt the thefts thread!

http://midnitechallenge.corruptinteracti...hp?t=98031

lol click there for that ^^^

rofl
*insert signature here*

karter :oops:
Holla at my balls

Hate me, GET FUKKED

Harass me, GET FUKKED

Beg not to get hit, GET FUKKED

Suck up to me, GET FUKKED

DONT LIKE ME??!?!?!?! GET FUKKED

so i checked bonedaddys ip thing and i think you got the wrong guy boys.

Users posting from this IP address
BoneDaddY [ 9 Posts ] Search
Ricanrod [ 5 Posts ]

lmao
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

eXpLoSiVe Wrote:
monteman Wrote:http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0106.jpg

Oh how I remember that session, msZura was frustrating everyone to no end lol.

1. she hacked hardcore

2. she totaly fukd the game but had widow n plenty others to cover for her

3. because i had a non mc related argument with her when we were good mates she framed me and got my top crew disbanded when for ONCE i played an entire session legit.

4. she screwed dragon76 out of his first win and wasted the money and time spent to earn that.

5. she continued the session after, and finaly ray repremanded her and she moved onto rose.

that was by far the most totaly piece of shit session ever, and even with dannys crew comingout of no where which could have won, wraaith won TKO and pranced around like a little fagget like he owned every one.

lame

this is amped...and 19 times is nothing i was hit over 40 times in the last 2 days of last round by serendipity so STFU
Contract_Killers

rom3o™ Wrote:1. she hacked hardcore

2. she totaly fukd the game but had widow n plenty others to cover for her

3. because i had a non mc related argument with her when we were good mates she framed me and got my top crew disbanded when for ONCE i played an entire session legit.

4. she screwed dragon76 out of his first win and wasted the money and time spent to earn that.

5. she continued the session after, and finaly ray repremanded her and she moved onto rose.

that was by far the most totaly piece of rubble session ever, and even with dannys crew comingout of no where which could have won, wraaith won TKO and pranced around like a little fagget like he owned every one.

lame

Oh I don't dispute that, it was pretty obvious... I was just saying, this session is nothing like past ones for getting hit.

wow yea justin if only this f'cker knew what it used to be like... however i suppose if little miss bonedaddy decides to play me and you can give hiim a refresher course on how bad it could really be to get your self HI'ed from 200bil to 20k nw.... thats how it used to go so you really should think twice about blurting out little period moments fahg....

rakim out!
You will never be what we once were....

underworldmike Wrote:You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $295,409,236, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

171 units of fuel
787 units of nitrous
182,550,378 calendars

You leave undetected.

karter again.

Im so close to raping u under 10 bill.
fckn n00b hits...go away u fckn n00b...o name is same ingame so bring it so i can laugh at u lmfao

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:fckn n00b hits...go away u fckn n00b...o name is same ingame so bring it so i can laugh at u lmfao
]

harnold hope you do no he took him down from 60 bil to like 5 bil
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon