Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way too easy for hi er's

who cares...stop complaining, its an aspect of the game. and back in the day when you would get HIT they would take 33% of your NW....and back then when you worked you only made 2 bucks per calender sold. So it was alot different, and there was alot more stragedy involved.

He's complaining about getting hit 19 times in a session?

I think I was hit 10 times one day once, lol.
Miss Kelly

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0106.jpg

ps this old has been was the pumpkin_king

oh and karter

10/5 12:05pm KARTER_4_LIFE HI $2,132,930,263 [View]
10/4 5:54am KARTER_4_LIFE HI $2,583,358,742 [View]

I'll get ya more... I wasn't aiming for ya... now I will ;x

That session me, lil, tori and z would pick a person and and rape them to less then 100k nw... repeatedly.

and I mean... from first place... to 100k and no car ... every night.

If you wanna see that sorta stuff again I can show you if I really wanted to.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

monteman Wrote:http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0106.jpg

oh and karter

That session me, lil, tori and z would pick a person and and rape them to less then 100k nw... repeatedly.

wow, the good old days....and when I still know how to jack cars... Sad

Is his ign DaddyO? just a wild guess....
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

If i still know how to jack cars, I would steal his car everytime he buys one....STOP COMPLAINING and GET LOST......we wont miss u.
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

Aramis Wrote:If i still know how to jack cars, I would steal his car everytime he buys one....STOP COMPLAINING and GET LOST......we wont miss u.

ill teach u how to steal cars again :oops:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

monteman Wrote:http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...s-0106.jpg

oh and karter

thats because zura took it to the next level of hacking and got over 4000 hits on 3 accounts run by her.

her flat mate did a good job, managed 9 icons in that session, sht with 999999 creds anyone can take anyone from top to bottom.

BoneDaddY Wrote:Seems it's way too easy these days for hi er's. No one seems to mind getting hit 3 , 4 , 5, even 7 or 8 times during a round . But with the way the game is set now , you get hit 15 to 20 times . Granted , mostly by just two c*** loving jerks , but very annoying , to say the least . Not worth it to buy credits and memberships , just to have it all taken away . So the admin can stick this game where the sun don't shine . I'm done .

I have only hit you like 30 times this round! i have hit dyna more than you and he has not complained at all! you can bitch and complain as much as you like i will just hit you more! i have hit ange a fuckload too and she doesnt complain! i will hit anyone i can not to piss people off but just to see how many i can get its nothing against anyone and its just another part of the game! and i dont think hitting is getting easier might just seem that way cause your a fool and probably were sitting on a macro leaving yourself open to get raped! dont like it fuck off!

[/quote]

wow, the good old days....and when I still know how to jack cars... Sad

Is his ign DaddyO? just a wild guess....[/quote]

Nah not Daddyo!

BoneDaddY Wrote:Shadow , try 19 hits , ans as for angie (big time cheater ) and Monte , thought you were cool , guess your just another jerk . It's your crew members that are the worst . Not you , cause you can't hit the side of a barn anymore . (has been) So take that rubble and stick it .

19 hits
OMG!

cry about it...

you never got it hardcore..
pffft
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon