Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fuckin cheater

yeah, but there are lots of people who DNF, or who are slower....figure it out...who cares really, racers dont win any prizes,
[Image: 30.png]

ok man Go and read Game faq agen then come back and acuse some one. Any 1 could be lvl 31 and still run 18s its called a stock car you know with no Parts...
You look like i need a Drink Wink

Quote:yeah, but there are lots of people who DNF, or who are slower....figure it out...who cares really, racers dont win any prizes,

racers who go for ide get something out of it.
]=O~

Quote:ID 23984
Name Big_Racer

HOW THE HELL ON EARTH DID HE GET THAT AMOUNT OF WINS?
HE IS ONLY RUNNIN 17secs!

that lazy macro users should be banned! omg

i THINK that what he was tryin to say here is that big racer is a relatively new player, hence the large ID#, and that a "noob" would not have that many wins unless he/she was using a macro.. that's how i interpreted it, but who knows..lol.. Cool

im not so sure he would have figured that out or thought about it that way. lol. but that would make sense numba1stuna
midnite is spelled wrong.

I'm pretty sure he did figure it out that way, just because some of you people don't interpret his post correct doesn't make phoentje a n00b, in contrary...

omg some people are stupid
there can sometimes be a mistake in the game.
i remember when vetteboy had loads of wins a few session ago, and when u clicked his name, it'd bring up someone with similar name (ie: different case), at 6k NW running 20's in a civic. [censored] happens

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon