Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Pay cards

Damn romeo and i thought we where sweet and shit , guessing not

im 19 no need for a CC, got my own car pay cash for hotels etc.
dont need a CC for shit ....

cash and eftpos card is what i roll with.

so how many people on here have their own CC that spend ..
and havnt used mummy and daddys to set up paypal or something then hook it into thier own bank accnt ?

Oh and i got a mint credit raiting, dont need CC for that either

CC dont solve everything romeo , and you dont really need them for a hell of alot if you think about it,

*mods*
can lock this forum if you like, not going anywer
Black__Metal

haha romeo, unless johnny is a big liar, i think he is able to do all that...

stupid prepaid cards suck.. i was trying to play some onlien poker and my cc decines gambling, so i tried all the other methods, went to gas station got a prepaid card.. cost me 55 bucks, 50 for it and 5 to activate it... freaking stupid

so what can i say, i got no idea what for you to do johnny

i just suggest opening a credit card... is there a way you could create a paypal account... then add your bank account to it? i dont see why you cant create a paypal...

lmfao johnny debit cards ftw!!!

i got paypal accnt ,
got bank # in it ,

just of corse need a CC to activate the fuck!ng thing.

blows !!!!!!!!

mite have cancld my paypal accnt afta the CC thing hit me tho.

guess i may start looking into CCs then,
GHAY
Black__Metal

99.99% sure that you can activate your paypal accoutn wtihout a credit car. Im pretty sure you can just use a bank account. I tink when i first had my account i only had my back account on it.

unless shit changed you shoudl be able to still... you add yoru bank account adn then it deposits x amounts of cents on your account call up bank find out the amount and ten its cticvated and ready for go time Smile

people with credit cards cant have credit extended to them.

its simple, if you cant be extended credit then its lame, in the hospitality and economic industry they are of high relevance and convenience.

especially with an annual fee of $50 or less.

theres no reason for us too not be cool, but im stating plain simple facts, your wasting time trying to go about every possible means to spend on mc, when the simple route is to get a CC and use it like an adult.

you say you dont need one? well by the look of this thread you do, but if you dont need to spend on mc then i guess u dont.

il tell you now CC dont solve everything but it would solve this problem, and you dont need them but they are valuble if your wise an know how to use them.

credit extension
point systems
personal stature
convenience

the bottom line is you want to spend on mc and u cant, and until u get a cc u probably wont which is great you save money instead of using it ona text based game.

ill hit u up on your fancy fone about that seth.

Romeo ...
If what seth says is tru then i will not need a CC .

can get good credit rating buy HP'ing things (well u can here).

Dont need the lectur over and over again,
was mearly seeing what else there was out there to do spending wise.

Had a chat with ray ages ago about it, he gave me vage details but said it was easy to spend with a CC.

can lock this tread if u want romeo or mods.
I have enough info thanks all who posted Smile
Black__Metal

request granted. LOCKED

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon