Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP CREW - OK SERIOUSLY NOW

I'd be down with joining. Little low on the icons, but look at top 10 cm's. Should show enough. I will spend too.
Miss Kelly

cannnn i join!

i have eleventy iconz!

:?
*insert signature here*

i will join this crew in my dream but not in reality because i know i'm not qualified..still noob and learn from time to time.. :lol:

no $$$$ + no ICAWN = shut up and watch the vets play.. 8)

rom3o™ Wrote:with the extract u got from the subsection is your crosstrack hooked to your R/T

cos theres some rubble that seems like it is buti duno if it makes a difference, someting to do wif the top crew leader icon, go check.

a.ctrack? <driverl## { luck: &&increase 1: HR^0.5}
a.ctrack? <icon## = "increment '+1' text: 'HR' (vert+0.5)";

a.alternate .p, diverse .p,
p.alternatemain("top_crew_leader.gif" :{build a}
p.adiversemain("top_crew_leader.gif" :{build a}

a.ctrack <build a> (weight="+.03")
a.ctrack (top_crew_leader.gif) {x} +(0.1)

i tried last session and it seemed to work but i only got 1 didnt compare to any one with 2, have u had any issues?

PANDA! check you b section tell me if it spikes when the buffer overruns at 00.04

somethings up, and yer i tried on miles account all seems well + hell have more icons after this session any ways.[/quote]

PANDA and shadow check ur buffer at 0.07 as well please, if you have 6 top 25's it seems to glitch and the HR drops.

and i only get 2 cms if with the 5 top boosts, i dono what its like with less, can gijoe managed to get 4% more exp at level then me but his icons dont match with

p.trackp(".gif" :{build b}
p.trackp(".gif" :{gain** b}

its getting confusing, i need people with mass icons, only way to win dirty and easy

*coff coff*

whats happning all up in here that i wasnt informed about :?
Black__Metal

CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN

god damn THE MAN comes back fer a session and every1 goes ape shit lol

if any1 else is runn a top crew lol do yourself a faver and save your money cause this 1s in the bag

:twisted: good luck rome :twisted:

All seems good at 0.04 and 0.07, ppl w/ 6 top 25's suck though :? Confuses me too sia ><

tg I have 9? :x

Rome you want me??
HIGHWAY_OFFICER
i have more then 10 icawns
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

so yeah rome i see this and im liek wtf mate Angry

if i calculated all your formulas right, i get 4 cm every 3 races and it keeps going up wth the more medals i get, so yeah i think im actually faster and getting more cms then i should be, musta be a glitch i think it has to do with my id, i dont think you figured the id situation into your coding.

if your id ends in a '0' then you actually get more cms then someone who ends if other numbers, hence my '1840' ends in the '0' i get more.

so i think u needa recruit more peopel that end ni the '0's makes sense too.

but yeah i was running top next session so no no no, your not allowed tooooooo becuase i need you to run wtihme, meanie!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 in a crew? revs 5 3,809 04-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon