Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart people

That cracked me up..

Who could see Kyle working at a CANDY STORE?

bwahahaha Big Grin

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:That cracked me up..

Who could see Kyle working at a CANDY STORE?

bwahahaha Big Grin

when i worked at harveys lol my first pay check at that candy store i obught 80 bucxk worth of candy
mecca :postwhore:

Ok, so you moved on from slangin candy, and blowing all of your money on the candy you slang?
To..
Slangin drugs and blowing all of your money on the drugs your slangin?

Smart! :x

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Ok, so you moved on from slangin candy, and blowing all of your money on the candy you slang?
To..
Slangin drugs and blowing all of your money on the drugs your slangin?

Smart! :x

not really cuz the weed that i smoke i make off profit cuz i sold it so i was getting like a half o every time i sold an oz got half o for free and i was selling oz in like 2 hours lol

that
seriously
kyle

makes you

the coolest

mutha fukka

that i ever known

seriously

<3

i want to have ur bb's

can i have babies with ur guys' babies??
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Only if ur k00l

kyle

aka

BABY DADDY BIOTCHHHH

wow, i need sleep ._.

gots a job bitches

also the way i sold weed was smart i spent no money but i was smoking tons of weed everyday and dont be a lil fucker bout it too u 2 lol

so you sold the weed to your friends right?...and theyd be like hey man lets toke up. Aha! i dicoverd your secrect..but anyways back on topic you should use your drug money that you earn honestly and buy me my creds because my tips helped you :wink:
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

itsallg33 Wrote:so you sold the weed to your friends right?...and theyd be like hey man lets toke up. Aha! i dicoverd your secrect..but anyways back on topic you should use your drug money that you earn honestly and buy me my creds because my tips helped you :wink:

thats how it work you always give them like a .1 or .2 more if there doing a bunr with you cuz u ptich a .5 they will pitchit too so ur making ma dprofit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two Tired People.. FTW! :D PANDAhumpnMONKEY 3 877 01-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon