Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart people

at the mcd's here gangster wannabes get hired
Contract_Killers

mine too lol...but i guess where kyle lives hes been turned down b4...so im guessing thats the reason why
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

never heard of anyone using a resume for fast food either
Contract_Killers

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:i could see why he would easily be told no tho...cuz of his wannabe gangster look...

first off please tell me u tied ur lugz

secondly i hope u pulled ur pants up and wore a belt

and thirdly i hope ur polo shirt was a bright color with no wrinkles...otherwise...ur prolly going to hear no again

my lugs are always tied never un tie them lol

and1 pants dont have belts enless i wear jean shorts but there way to gangster

and naw my mom irons my clothes for me
mecca :postwhore:

well i just wanted to make sure u look respectable for ur interview

Big Grin
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:well i just wanted to make sure u look respectable for ur interview

Big Grin

ill take a picture soon of what i might wear havnt handed in my resume yet

Also, morning before you go to turn it in, take a shower & shave n stuff too o_O

Just giving pointers :x

*Coming from the jobless wigger ;x

rofl ;x
runs*

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Also, morning before you go to turn it in, take a shower & shave n stuff too o_O

Just giving pointers :x

*Coming from the jobless wigger ;x

rofl ;x
runs*

Well i just shaved my head cuz i hate fucking around with my hair

i will shave too lol danny add meh on msn cuz i dont like aim

heres a sure fire hire...heh that rhymed.. wooo! but back on topic. Shave brush your teeth whatever. Find the manager or who ever the hiring person is and make small talk. Establish your good communication skills with this said person. Make sure your appearence is good because thats what they look for. Be assertive but polite. They want someone who can handle the pressure but still be customer friendly. Second of make them realize that your really intrested in the position your applying for. For example. If they do not call you back within the next few days after submitting your app. Then you go out of your way and call them. Ask them how your application is doing and what they though of it. If they didnt like you then chances are they will say th position has been filled. Dont be discouraged by this. Theres so much more i can help you with dude but i just got off a 12 hour shift. If you got anymore questions PM me here or ingame. Game name is LEVEL_____001 :wink:
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

itsallg33 Wrote:heres a sure fire hire...heh that rhymed.. wooo! but back on topic. Shave brush your teeth whatever. Find the manager or who ever the hiring person is and make small talk. Establish your good communication skills with this said person. Make sure your appearence is good because thats what they look for. Be assertive but polite. They want someone who can handle the pressure but still be customer friendly. Second of make them realize that your really intrested in the position your applying for. For example. If they do not call you back within the next few days after submitting your app. Then you go out of your way and call them. Ask them how your application is doing and what they though of it. If they didnt like you then chances are they will say th position has been filled. Dont be discouraged by this. Theres so much more i can help you with dude but i just got off a 12 hour shift. If you got anymore questions PM me here or ingame. Game name is LEVEL_____001 :wink:

i try to do all that lol im going to apply at subway and arby and a candy store

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two Tired People.. FTW! :D PANDAhumpnMONKEY 3 877 01-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon