Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro users

sorry for giving out the secret panda :oops:

taxman stop your bitching you will never be good you could have a super macro that was set to win the game and you would still lose. Your making everyone hate you and that is why you will never do better then your 1 top 25 medal.

macros arent going to be stopped, its too hard to prove someones using a macro so just fukn forget it and play the game or dont. no one will care either way.
Contract_Killers

idiotstick Wrote:F*** ur b!tch @ss...so let me see, im doin better than u in the game and OMG im not using a macro, and for me not figuring it out...yah unlike all u guys who deny that you use,it ill tell the truth...yeah, i used it like2 sessions ago and its all snuffleuffagus cuz theres no skill in it, this isnt no f**** videogame where theres no prize, i see people taking home free $500+ game systoms only cuz they cheated im tired of seing it so if u dont like my bitching then stop reading this post and move the F*** on

wow that post expalin your a n00b ppl dont take home the prizes for like 6 motnhs n00b

your a fucking bitch your not winning wont will never will never so u gotta bitch wow iv played this game for years nad years do i got a fuckin medel no dont rreally give 2 fucks bout them laso if u dont like the game like other said dont play it go bitch somwhere else bitch to ray u fuckin tool
mecca :postwhore:

Hitman666 Wrote:sorry for giving out the secret panda :oops:

taxman stop your bitching you will never be good you could have a super macro that was set to win the game and you would still lose. Your making everyone hate you and that is why you will never do better then your 1 top 25 medal.

macros arent going to be stopped, its too hard to prove someones using a macro so just fukn forget it and play the game or dont. no one will care either way.

I've always wanted to try making one of those o_o;;

There was a bot that auto lvl'd, auto cruised, worked and of course raced...

the user did not log in once and finished top 25...

rofl

this was pre rev 2
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

mecca_boy Wrote:
idiotstick Wrote:i want tokies to answer me this...why is it that ur car is tuned just low enough that u never get pinked and i could race u ALL DAY and win ALL DAY and u wont decline a single race????

becuase any n00b knows how to tune there car your a f**** tool all these players used to paly rev 1 befor you were sucking on yuor moma titties stop bitching cuz vets r pwning you ty

hahahaha. mecca... why do you even talk?
where does rev1 fit in w/ this thread.

the topic is people macroing...
monte, maybe you don't macro, you're just damn pro lol.
just cuz you were 12 when you played rev1 doesnt make you any good at it, cuz the way i see it, you've been playin for years, and you still aint got jack shit. now doesnt that say a lot?

vets pwning, that's nothing new, so no reason to bring that up... now i'm not a mod, but i think i speak for a lot of people when i say this.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING RELEVANT OR INTELLIGENT TO SAY, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TALKING... god, i just feel stupider when i read your dumbass posts that nobody can make sense out of... fcking hell...
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

I am so pro I got 5 lightning bolts 8) lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i want lighting bolt ...may i have one of yours monte ?
Black__Metal

Just pony up the cash and you can have all you want. :^p

lock this shit up, this is boring, im not a huge forum person, but dam, i come have a browe and its all bullshit bout macro'in,

the games changed thats for sure,
so deal with it, and addapt to the new changes, if you got technology to keep ahead of the game do it, everyone else is,

dont bitch bout people using a macro,

shoot the guy that designed it..................

enuf sed, get back to racing
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

shoot the guy that made it?

hmm..

the macro or the game? Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC forum users read this calder12 1 881 02-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Past Macro's james 9 1,870 09-29-2005, 06:12 PM