Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro users

i dont use a macro, but I dont see what the big deal is with it personally, that was after thiknking about it

*Deleted hitman666's post

don't post that again Smile People don't need to know that Smile rofl

Plus, it incriminates yourself! :o hahaha

i dont think ur gettin me u dumn b!tch...if u tune ur car u get PINKED...that means u lose ur car and u get cought macroing...DUUUUHHHHHH

look...it deosnt matter h9ow good u tuhne ur car cuz u will get pinked...but if u dont tuned it at all its IMPOSSIBLE to get pinked

IM NOT A STUPID NOOB AND U BETTER STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE>>>FUCK YOU AND ALL UR STUPID @SS COMENTS CUZ ITS OBVIOUS UR JUST TRYING TO COVER UP FOR URSELF
The Taxman
#1 n00b

i dont see the problem with macros... if people are willing to sit online and let you hit the fuck out of them and them not know till hours later and they have no net worth left then let them... if you dont like the fact that other people macro then dont play... or change your view and get one for yourself... or just start hitting its not the hardest thing... every month its the same shit! people bitching about macs cause they cant win... i just think its funny cause even if the guys who use macs played without it all the noobs bitching still couldnt win... so can everyone just get over it cause it really doesnt mean shit...

i dont think ur gettin me u dumn b!tch...if u tune ur car u get PINKED...that means u lose ur car and u get cought macroing...DUUUUHHHHHH

look...it deosnt matter h ow good u tuhne ur car cuz u will get pinked...but if u dont tuned it at all its IMPOSSIBLE to get pinked

IM NOT A STUPID N00B AND U BETTER STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE...FUCK YOU AND ALL UR STUPID @SS COMENTS CUZ ITS OBVIOUS UR JUST TRYING TO COVER UP FOR URSELF
The Taxman
#1 n00b

idiotstick Wrote:i dont think ur gettin me u dumn b!tch...if u tune ur car u get PINKED...that means u lose ur car and u get cought macroing...DUUUUHHHHHH

look...it deosnt matter h ow good u tuhne ur car cuz u will get pinked...but if u dont tuned it at all its IMPOSSIBLE to get pinked

IM NOT A STUPID N00B AND U BETTER STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE...F*** YOU AND ALL UR STUPID @SS COMENTS CUZ ITS OBVIOUS UR JUST TRYING TO COVER UP FOR URSELF

Can You shut the fuck up for a change and get over it!!!

but what if u are the fastest racer??? yu can jus get ur freaky on
Orgasm Donor

u know what joedabooger, u havent givin a reason for me to be pissed off at u so ur cool...but for these other peeps...FUCK YOU...IM NOT GETTIN OVER IT AND YOU CAN EAT MY FUCK!N D!CK
The Taxman
#1 n00b

idiotstick Wrote:u know what joedabooger, u havent givin a reason for me to be pissed off at u so ur cool...but for these other peeps...F*** YOU...IM NOT GETTIN OVER IT AND YOU CAN EAT MY F***!N D!CK

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wow thats a good comeback what are you like 12? all your bitching isnt going to change anything cant you realise this? macs have been around for ages they are pretty much untraceable so that means people can get away with it... there is no use a new thread opening up every month about this shit you just have to learn to live with it its a computer game and rules are made to be bent... why do you think there are internet sites built for game cheats cause everyone wants to get ahead.... maybe your just cut cause you tried to get a mac but couldnt figure out how to make it work so because your stupid your going to continue bitching cause you cant do it.... i think you should just quit.... its the easiest option

fuck ur b!tch @ss...so let me see, im doin better than u in the game and OMG im not using a macro, and for me not figuring it out...yah unlike all u guys who deny that you use,it ill tell the truth...yeah, i used it like2 sessions ago and its all bullshit cuz theres no skill in it, this isnt no fuckin videogame where theres no prize, i see people taking home free $500+ game systoms only cuz they cheated im tired of seing it so if u dont like my bitching then stop reading this post and move the fuck on
The Taxman
#1 n00b

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC forum users read this calder12 1 881 02-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Past Macro's james 9 1,870 09-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon